🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
diode02
Community Member

Hey,
Please check and tell me if my profile is approved.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Waqas,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I’ve created my profile and application 2 days ago and I thought it was submitted but after receiving no notifications I stumbled on this threat.
I’m very confused, when i press on Review Application it takes me to another window that seems to be the beginning of the application all over again and there is no option to submit my application form.

Please help

Hi Panayiotis, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, I would like to know if my profile has been approved. I didn't receive any notification via email.

Best regards,

Miguel Angel

Hi Miguel,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Could you please confirm is my account approved? Should I start sending proposals?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omair,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a proposal for a project. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello. I submitted an application a few days ago and have yet to hear if it was approved or not. WOuld I be able to find out by any chance?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nathan,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

As I said once I click “Review Application” it takes me back from the
beginning and the only thing missing every time is my city...
I cannot surpass that step to submit my application

Hi Panayiotis,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists after trying this so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey,

It looks like there was a bug with the city. I have now successfully
submitted my application!

Good morning,

I submitted my application successfully through Firefox on Wednesday. I haven't yet received an email notification of approval or rejection.

I just logged in using Chrome for the first time. I don't see any missing or incomplete information. Nor are there any support messages to tell me what's wrong.

Please advise- thanks. 

Hi, Good morning,

I submitted my application successfully before few days, but I did not receive any email confirmation. Kindly advise how to confirm if my up work profile is approved.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Shamraiz,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the 'Review Application' button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, can someone please check is my profile approved? I did everything to my knowledge to fulfil all the details, but I did not get any comfirmation nor approval message. Thank you in advance !

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rusmir,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,
Just wanted to know if my upwork account got approved? As I have not recieved any Email from Upwork.
Thanks 🙂

Hi Abdul,

Your profile was accepted. You should be able to start bidding on projects. 

Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there!

Is my profile accepted? thanks 

Hi Daniel,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
data-entry-bd
Community Member

Hello Dear,
Is this account approved?
I don't know anything. But I can doing everything now.

Hi Abdullah Al,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
redoin10
Community Member

hello i am new here.

my account got rejected in the past.

now i am back i edit my profile and resend for approval.

but i got now confirmation or rejection.

can you check please?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danish, Andrew, and Redwan,

I checked and it looks like your accounts have been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
alex0010
Community Member

Hello team Upwork, 

I created my profile a little while ago. Can you please confirm if it's approved or not? 

regards,

alex 

You can verify it by

1- You will see a notification on home page if it is varified or not.

2- 20 connects would be awarded to approved profiles you can see that !

3- If you can send proposals to any Job then your profile is verified if not then its not.

Hi Alex,

I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please read through the freelancer section of this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mikheilz
Community Member

Hey! May I know if my profile has been approved? It says "Now you are part of Upwork" but I'm not sure, can you confirm it? ❤️

Hi Mike,

Your profile is approved as well, feel free to start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I can check my profile has been aprroved or not.

I received a mail i attached screenshot.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shubham,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I would like to know if my account is approved?? I didn't get any email.
Would appreciate your answer.
a720f94e
Community Member

Hi, I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved or not.

Hi Kyle,

Your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

is my profile approved? I already made a couple of proposals...

Thanks,

Eleonora.

Hi Eleonora,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. You can check under your Connects History that the appropriate number of connects were used for those.

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks. Can you also tell me how to unsubscribe from notifications from this post?

Hi Eleonora,

You can do this by going to your Community profile > Settings > Subscriptions & Bookmarks > select a topic and then click on the three dots. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths