🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account Approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hey There,
I have joined Upwork as a freelancer last day. But today I got an email and it seems suspicious to me.
Here is the snip of the email I got..! 

1. Please look at the Mailed-by: section. Is it an official email?
2. How can I know if my profile approved or not? (as a freelancer) 

Yes and yes.

Hi Md Gulam,

Yes, it is an official confirmation from Upwork that your profile has been accepted. You might want to check out the freelancer resources we compiled on this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I need to know if my profile is approved or not. I haven't received any email or notification for me to know.

Thank you in advanced.

Sincerely,

Christian

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christian, 

A member of the team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
cj1026
Community Member

Thank you so much, Looking forward to it.

How can I know that my profile is approved ? Can someone tell me that my account is approved or not?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stuti, 

I'm happy to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

I need to know if my profile is approved or not.

I haven't received an email or notification for me to know.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Christian

Hello! How do I know if my account is approved? Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Donna, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi newbie here. I just finished completing my Upwork profile last Saturday and I learned that it needs to be sent for it to be reviewed. I tried looking for it in the upwork portal and it seems that i cant find it. 

May i know where to find it, so i will submit my profile for it to be reviewed?

Thank you

Hi Remegio,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello. I just want to know if my account is approved. Thanks. 

Hi Hanzel,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

how do i know if my profile is approved or not? Thank you

Hi Yasmin Reimarie,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

it says on the home page " Congrats you are now a part of upwork" so does that mean my profile is approved? Because i did not recieve any email yet

Hi Shahbaz,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi.. Is my upwork profile is approved or not? How can I know that?

Thanks so much

You will find a message subject regarding your verification status approval in My Requests page inside Help and Support (https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests)

Hi Mubashar,

Please complete your profile up to 100% in order to be able to start sending proposals. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi.

I want to know that my upwork account is approved or not???

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamid,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello everyone, 

My profile still hasn't be approved, i'm waiting like for months and nothing happened, and everytime i try to log in i got the message "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval). "
So if anyone can help will be great, thank you and have a nice day

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mehdi,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I had to change again the city i live in and it worked now, thank you anyway

What does this mean ? I send an profile approval yesterday and today upwork displays this message on my homepage 

Capture.JPG

how to check i  my profile is approved?
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Albenis,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have added all necessary information into my profile 5 times now and continuously am getting an error message when attempting to submit my profile for approval? I need to get this approved asap.

Hi Mishael,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please make sure to complete all the information required under the application form. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I cleared my Cache and Cookies. Tried again and did the same thing on a new
browser.
Same issue on both

Hi Michael, 

I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message with us so that we can assist you accordingly? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have input all the information required to make a profile, yet when I try to submit my information I am getting an error message. I have tried it 10 times now.

I just recently created an account and cannot see whether it was approved or not.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abbygael,

Your profile is accepted. Feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have submitted my Upwork account and **Edited for Community Guidelines** is my Upwork mail. Kindly confirmed this account is approved or not.

Hi Shailesh,

I checked the email you shared, and I was unable to locate an account associated with it. Could you please send me a PM with the correct account that you want us to check? Please click on my name to send me a PM. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Spoiler
Spoiler
want to know my profile is live?

Re: want to know my profile is live?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths