🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I know if I got approved on upwork?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

please can you tell me my account has been approved or not ?

Hello

please help me out with the approval 

Please check wheter i am approved or rejected

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011be74cad5aeb4b39

Hi Mirani,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

can any one please tell me is my account has been approved or not !!!

Hi Mohammed,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. To help you get started, please check the freelancer resources we have compiled here. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
abhishek_2525
Community Member

Hi,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thanks,

Melissa

HI Abhishek,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I would like to know if my account is approved

Hi Tolu,

I checked and it seems that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
musman661
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You might want to check out the freelancer resources we compiled on this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I did not receive any emails, how can I tell if my account is approved or not? Thank you!

Hi,

I would like to know if my upwork profile is approved or not.

Hi Tanushree, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

Does this mean that my account has been approved?
neriswietenia_31
Community Member

How do I know if I got approved on upwork?

Hi Swietenia and Tanushree, 

Your profiles are approved. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much, happy and proud to be part of UPWORK now!  

codingfraz
Community Member

Hi there, would you or someone be able to check if mine has been approved? I didn't get an email confirmation or anything.

Kind regards

2e3159a5
Community Member

How can I check whether my profile is approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nalith,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I would like to know if my account is approved or not.

Hi Jeve,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
wasaknasabog
Community Member

Good day!

May I know if my Upwork Account has been approved and verified?

Hi Vincent,

I can see that your profile was created years ago, and you have already submitted proposals then. This confirms that your profile is approved. If the team finds the need to verify your Upwork account, you will receive a notification with more information on how to verify your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ignat_ignatov
Community Member

Hi!

I recently submitted my application. I heard there was an approval process. How can I tell if I am approved?

Best,

Ignat 

Hi Ignat,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
nazu09
Community Member

hi my account is approved or not

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nazmul,

Yes your account is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, Is my profile approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alejandro,

I checked your account and it was accepted. It looks like you joined an agency as an exclusive member. Exclusive agency member can only work on contracts under the agency while non-exclusive member has a choice of applying for jobs either under the agency or not. An admin can change the status of the agency member in the Settings> Members & Permissions.

You can find more information about it here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
alejmna99
Community Member

I've created my profile two months ago and I haven't heard back from Upwork.

Today I've recieved an email that said: "Action needed: Your profile is no longer appearing in client searches"

I can't submit a proposal to a job since in order to do that I need Connects, when I try to get them the platform show a message that said that my profile has not been yet approved.

What can I do to get an answer about my profile approval?

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....? i didnt receive an email regarding the approval 

Hi Deshmi,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
shellbey_thomas
Community Member

You will receive an official email from upwork that your profile is now live.

pankhuri_gupta
Community Member

Your profile shows approved.

Keep Bidding and deliver the best quality. All the best.

georgesawr
Community Member

Hi,

Could you please let me know , whether my profile is approved ?

Hi Roshni,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Could you please let me know , whether my profile is approved ?

Hi Oleksii,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths