🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

HI, 

its kind of very basic but couldn't see anywhere whether my profile is accepted or not? where to confirm?

Hi Dinesh,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Good day, 

I just would like to know how will I know if my profile is approved? 

Regards, 

Ashlee

Hi Ashlee,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

Thank you for confirming it. Have a great day! 

Regards, 

Ashlee 

Hi

I had been created my account long time ago.

Then my account is still under review.

What can I do for now?

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pavlo,

While you initiated the application process long time ago, it looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review just recently. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Is my profile approved? can anyone tell me? 

Hi Hasnain,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can someone check and let me know if my profile is approved?

And any good tips to get started.

Hi Zeeshan,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you say me about my account. Is it approved or not?

Hi Md. Parvez,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that it is active. You should be able to use your account, and you just need to complete the phone verification process. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Could you please check and let me know that my profile is approved or not?

Hi Ronak,

Your profile is approved as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Could you please verify and let me know that my profile is approve or not?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jaimin,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Good day, I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved? and if there is way to know that the account is approved or not?

Thanks

Hi Alfredo,

Your account is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

Still waiting for profile approval. Haven't heard from Upwork for weeks now. Is this usual?

Thanks

Hi Justin,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Upwork community!

just started last week -  profile 100%, visibility Public, 4 proposals sent out.

I am reading now the Freelancers' Guide and it says that your profile needs to be approved, or verified.

I did not receive any email from Upwork except for the initial email address verification and marketing messages.

What is my status?

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nilde,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to continue with submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I created my profile on upwork and would like to know if it has been approved yet?  Is there anything else I need to do before I can start looking for work on Upwork?   How do I set up my payment options?

Sincerely,

Kamilla Hall

Hi Kamilla,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

You can find payment methods available in your country by going to your Settings> Get Paid and clicking Add a Payment method. Check out this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

its been a while since i created my profile , but still showing waiting for approval .

today i receive a email saying my account became private 

How you can help me find what is the issue ?

Hi Abodi,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the Location section of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to know whether my account is approved or not?

Hi Usman, 

I can confirm that your registration has been approved. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

I can now send proposals but I didn't receive email saying that my profile was approved. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Airra,

Yes your profile is approved and you can continue sending proposals, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I didn't received any emails regarding the approval of my profile. How will I know if my profile is already approved or not? Thank you in advance!

Hi Jullien,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

how to check my account is approved or not?

Hi Razer,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Camilla,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear All
How i can check my profile status is approved or not?

Hi Adil,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I check my account status is approved or not?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths