Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile approval

Highlighted
Justin H Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
4191 of 6,305

Hi

Still waiting for profile approval. Haven't heard from Upwork for weeks now. Is this usual?

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4192 of 6,305

Hi Justin,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nilde R Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
4193 of 6,305

Hi Upwork community!

just started last week -  profile 100%, visibility Public, 4 proposals sent out.

I am reading now the Freelancers' Guide and it says that your profile needs to be approved, or verified.

I did not receive any email from Upwork except for the initial email address verification and marketing messages.

What is my status?

Thank you

Highlighted
4194 of 6,305

Hi Nilde,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to continue with submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kamilla H Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
4195 of 6,305

I created my profile on upwork and would like to know if it has been approved yet?  Is there anything else I need to do before I can start looking for work on Upwork?   How do I set up my payment options?

Sincerely,

Kamilla Hall

Highlighted
4196 of 6,305

Hi Kamilla,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

You can find payment methods available in your country by going to your Settings> Get Paid and clicking Add a Payment method. Check out this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Abodi E Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
4197 of 6,305

its been a while since i created my profile , but still showing waiting for approval .

today i receive a email saying my account became private 

How you can help me find what is the issue ?

Highlighted
4198 of 6,305

Hi Abodi,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the Location section of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Usman E Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
4199 of 6,305
I want to know whether my account is approved or not?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4200 of 6,305

Hi Usman, 

I can confirm that your registration has been approved. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled