cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile activation

Highlighted
Kamilla H Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
4151 of 6,032

I created my profile on upwork and would like to know if it has been approved yet?  Is there anything else I need to do before I can start looking for work on Upwork?   How do I set up my payment options?

Sincerely,

Kamilla Hall

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4152 of 6,032

Hi Kamilla,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

You can find payment methods available in your country by going to your Settings> Get Paid and clicking Add a Payment method. Check out this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Abodi E Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
4153 of 6,032

its been a while since i created my profile , but still showing waiting for approval .

today i receive a email saying my account became private 

How you can help me find what is the issue ?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4154 of 6,032

Hi Abodi,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the Location section of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Usman E Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
4155 of 6,032
I want to know whether my account is approved or not?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4156 of 6,032

Hi Usman, 

I can confirm that your registration has been approved. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Airra G Member Since: Feb 26, 2017
4157 of 6,032

I can now send proposals but I didn't receive email saying that my profile was approved. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4158 of 6,032

Hi Airra,

Yes your profile is approved and you can continue sending proposals, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jullien O Member Since: May 7, 2018
4159 of 6,032

Hello, I didn't received any emails regarding the approval of my profile. How will I know if my profile is already approved or not? Thank you in advance!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4160 of 6,032

Hi Jullien,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled