Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3951 of 5,264

Hi Usman, 

I can confirm that your registration has been approved. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Airra G Member Since: Feb 26, 2017
3952 of 5,264

I can now send proposals but I didn't receive email saying that my profile was approved. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3953 of 5,264

Hi Airra,

Yes your profile is approved and you can continue sending proposals, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jullien O Member Since: May 7, 2018
3954 of 5,264

Hello, I didn't received any emails regarding the approval of my profile. How will I know if my profile is already approved or not? Thank you in advance!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3955 of 5,264

Hi Jullien,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Razer H Member Since: Sep 9, 2019
3956 of 5,264

how to check my account is approved or not?

Highlighted
3957 of 5,264

Hi Razer,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Camilla Caryl A Member Since: Jun 30, 2019
3958 of 5,264

Highlighted
3959 of 5,264

Hi Camilla,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Adil M Member Since: Mar 21, 2020
3960 of 5,264

Dear All
How i can check my profile status is approved or not?