🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Status of Upwork profile approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello,Please tell me when will my account be active?**Edited for Community Guidelines**Thanks,Ivo Seferov

Hi Ivo,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

how to know if upwork profile is approved?

Hi Muhammad,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Upwork team,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved. Can you help me out?

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Arthur

Hi Arthur,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you very much for your quick answer. Glad to be a part of the Upwork family!

Best,

AV

I didn't get the confirmation but I don't see the under review bar anymore. How can I check if it is approved or under review?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohsin, 

I can confirm that your registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Respepcted Upwrok Team:

i jsut wnated to know and get confrimation that my profile is approved and live or not 

Hi Muhammad,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi Goran

why i didnt get any email notification for my profile to be approved and one thing more i want to veri fy my identity plese help me on this 

Hi Muhammad,

Please check your junk and spam folders for any emails from our end.

Regarding the verification, once you become eligble/required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

i didnt get any email ive already double checked my inbox and my spam as im using gmail and one last hing more how many days it will take to have the rising talent 

im just want to reassuure as i ve to apply for member ship plus so if my account not verified and approved and my account is suspended so it will be a great trouble for me 

Hi Muhammad,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article.

Rest assured your account won't be suspended if it's not verified. Once you`re requested to complete a verification process, our team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

can you pelase help to send a cfnrimation email that my profile is approved and live so i will go and apply for membership plus becuse all i need is assurity that my profile is approved 

Hi Muhammad,

As I`ve already confirmed, your profile is approved. Feel free to upgrade to our Plus plan and start sending proposals at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

thank you so much for your all time and your co operation and helong me on this matter  

Hi everyone ,

I am a new member here and sent a few offers to the clients. I would like to check if my profile is approved? Because i didn't get any response from clients, so wondering if something wrong with my account ? 

Thanks so much 

Selcuk

Hi Selcuk,

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

is my account accepted or not ? because i did not get any email regarding that.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asif, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

when does my account is approved 

Hi Wazir,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I want to know that is my profile approved?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Shweta

Hi Shweta,

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sir I got this message on my profile "Congratulations you are now a part of upwork". Does it means that my account is approved? 

Hi Abdurrehman,

Yes, that is correct, your account is approved. I suggest that you take a look at this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

My name is Rafi, I am new to upwork. 

How can I know if my profile is approved? Can I now send proposals for works? Where would I find the rules regarding the porposals and others?

Hi Rafi,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

How would I know if my profile is approved?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mae, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thanks for the feedback. I hope they'll get back immediately I even purchased connects to submit proposal. Been waiting for 4days now so I can officially proceed for further opportunities.

Have a great day!

Hi there,

I have completed my profile and have now been waiting for more than 26hrs for it to be approved. 

Is my account approved or not ? I haven't got any mail from upwork !

I did not recieve any notificiation saying it was in the approval process either. I am just wanting to know if there is any way i can check on the status to make sure i have not done something incorrectly?

Hi Supid,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my Upwork Account approved or not ? 

please , help me know this!

Hi Sudip,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I want to know that My Upwork Profile is Approved or Not ? 
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01a6c9655c745a7f94/

Hi Ali,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, May I know if my profile is approved or not? Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths