🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi,

Could you please let me know if my profile is approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gaurav,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

Can you please let me know how can I tell whether my profile has been approved?

Thank you,

Joanna

Hi Joanna,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

Is my profile approved?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vani, 

It looks like Bojan has already confirmed that your profile registration has been approved. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

~ Avery
Upwork
van1786
Community Member

I am not able to get any project. I have updated all my details perfectly. Is anything wrong or missing in my profile?
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hello, Can you tell if my profile is approved or not?

Hi Olayinka,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
a_timi
Community Member

Hi

Kindly confirm if my account has been approved. Thank you.

Hi Areniors,

I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please check out the freelancer resources that we have compiled here to help you get started. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
kikziot
Community Member

Hello,
I would like to know if my profile has been approved.
Best regards,
Kristian.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kristian, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, can I know if my profile got accepted or not? Thank you and have a nice day!

Hi Joanna,

Your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How may i Know my Account has been approved or not ?

Hi Salman,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
junaidgul22
Community Member

My profile is approved or not?

Hi Junaid,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

Is my profile approved? Kindly help with the confirmation.

Regards,

Pooja Singh

Hi Pooja,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Is my profile approved? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Yassine

Hi Yassine,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I made my profile earlier today and I have already been able to submit a proposal. Is my profile approved?

Regards,

Vishal Bhardwaj

Hi Vishal,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How do I know whether my account is accepted/approved?

Hi Jean-Jacques,

I checked, and I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been approved. To help you get started, please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
dacphap
Community Member

Hi,

Is my account approved? Please kindly help me check, look for hearing from you

Many thanks,

Hi Phap,

It looks like your profile is already accepted, and you already have connects available for you to submit proposals. Please let us know if you have other questions. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, i have just finished creating my account. How to know i my profile is approved or not?
Thanks in advance

Hi Shaiq,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
96edd91d
Community Member

Hi,

Is my account approved? Can I also know when will I be eligible to apply for verification (Video call and ID card verification). I just want to present myself as a professional to my clients from day one. Thanks a lot!

Hi Umair,

Your profile is approved, but you don't have any pending verifications at the moment. Once you become eligible/required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi 

Can You check my account please. I recently opened my account but didn't get any confirmation or rejection mail as far as i know or i missed. 

So can u please check it for me.

Thank U.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tushar,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bd0bc8c4
Community Member

Hi, how should I know if my profile is approved?

Hi Karl,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey,

Any chance if someone can confirm if everything is okay with my profile?
I'm not able to submit a proposal, but I've managed to finish one project when client sent me an invitation.
I also have a support ticket for this problem.

Regard,

Dusan

Hi Dusan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths