🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is my account approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Saqib,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks, Aleksandar. How can I get the verified badge?

Hi Saqib,

Once you're required to verify your profile, our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please inform me if my profile is active and that my application has been approved? 

Hi Sean,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,can you tell me if my profile is approved?

Hi Luka,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am new profile to upwork and created profile.
Last Saturday onwards I could successfully submit proposals. And I had submitted four proposals buy buying new connects as well.

1. My profile is activated?
2. My proposals are visible to clients?
3. Any additional setup or configuration should I perform to take a new projects?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul,

I checked and your account was accepted. Proposals you have sent were successfully delivered to the clients. This you can check under your Proposals page or Connects History. 

Feel free to continue with bidding on projects and please check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have 5 bids in the log, and none of them were accepted or rejected? So can you please help me with that. Being a new upwork member the visibility over my profile is slowing things down?

Hi Rahul,

Are you referring to visibility in search results and your profile views? If yes, I would like to confirm that freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis so that everyone has a fair chance to be discovered. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my profile approved or not?

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello , I want to get my profile approved so that I can start to work

Hi Abdallah,

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I want to know if my upwork account is approved or not? Thank you 🙂

Hi Umer,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

May i ask the same thing. Is my profile approved?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi JamesSmith,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I just submitted my profile 24 hours back and get this message of, is this a sign that my account is approved?

Hi Aatika, 

Yes your account is approved and you can start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much for the cooperation!

Please anybody check my account is approved or not? 

Hi Ulfat,

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, may I ask if my account approved or not?

Hi Abhishek,

Yes, your profile was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi ,
I have opened my account on upwork today and mentioned there that congrtulations ! You’re now part of upwork!

Is that mean my profile is approved ?
Kindly revert

Hi Harpreet,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi joanne,
Thank you so much 🙂

How to know if my profile has been approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elena,

Your profile is accepted. Feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Carlo,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear Concern,

Greetings..!!

I just wanted to know whether my profile has been accepted or not.

waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards

Shruti Vatrana

Hi Shruti,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Venkata N,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

My account has been under 24 hour review a few times now saying my skills do not fit the criteria of jobs which is a lie. I have put virtual assistant as my main title, and do you know how many jobs are under virtual assistant 6,000+ with my skills fitting every single job description, even those that are under different categories. I am trying to make a living for myself in this uncertain times and this is unacceptable. I want my account approved as I have done everything I can, this is my only way of actually getting money in at the moment

Hi Jessica,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I need help in submitting my profile. I created my upwork account years ago but it is just recently that I completed and provided the information to complete. I'm done with 80% profile completion however, I cannot see that ''submit'' button to have my profile approve. Please help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths