Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Submit Button found in my profile for approval

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4411 of 6,713

Hi Jessica,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Eduardo R Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
4412 of 6,713

I need help in submitting my profile. I created my upwork account years ago but it is just recently that I completed and provided the information to complete. I'm done with 80% profile completion however, I cannot see that ''submit'' button to have my profile approve. Please help.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4413 of 6,713

Hi Eduardo,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
4414 of 6,713

Thank you for responding. I appreciate it. Does this really happen that my profile is already approved even if I did not received an email or notification? I also can't remember that I submitted my profile for approval as I know that it was not complete. And would there be way for me to check it from my account? I learned that when you are approved you will received 60 connects, correct?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4415 of 6,713

Hi Eduardo,

It looks like your account was approved a long time ago, you can search your email inbox for the confirmation email. Please note that Connects expire one year from the date of issue. The Basic Membership doesn't include free connects and connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. 

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
4416 of 6,713

Thank you Bojan. I search my email and found out that I created my account during Odesk. Thanks for your help and for providing complete details.

Highlighted
Rida O Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
4417 of 6,713

it may sound a stupid question, just want to know if my profile is approved and I can start workin on upwork now?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4418 of 6,713

Hi Rida,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
4419 of 6,713

Thanks & appreciated your response Goran, but how do you know since I am new on Upwork so just asking. Please dont mind. Regards

Highlighted
4420 of 6,713

Actually I didnt get any notification from Upwork, that is the reason why I am asking. will appreciate your earliest response. Thanks