Re: No Submit Button found in my profile for approval

Highlighted
Carlo V Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
4401 of 6,700

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4402 of 6,700

Hi Carlo,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shruti V Member Since: Mar 5, 2017
4403 of 6,700

Dear Concern,

Greetings..!!

I just wanted to know whether my profile has been accepted or not.

waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards

Shruti Vatrana

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4404 of 6,700

Hi Shruti,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Venkata N P Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
4405 of 6,700

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
4406 of 6,700

Hi Venkata N,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jessica L Member Since: Apr 6, 2020
4407 of 6,700
My account has been under 24 hour review a few times now saying my skills do not fit the criteria of jobs which is a lie. I have put virtual assistant as my main title, and do you know how many jobs are under virtual assistant 6,000+ with my skills fitting every single job description, even those that are under different categories. I am trying to make a living for myself in this uncertain times and this is unacceptable. I want my account approved as I have done everything I can, this is my only way of actually getting money in at the moment
Highlighted
4408 of 6,700

Hi Jessica,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Eduardo R Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
4409 of 6,700

I need help in submitting my profile. I created my upwork account years ago but it is just recently that I completed and provided the information to complete. I'm done with 80% profile completion however, I cannot see that ''submit'' button to have my profile approve. Please help.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4410 of 6,700

Hi Eduardo,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled