Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is my profile approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4361 of 6,452

Hi Rida,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rida O Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
4362 of 6,452

Thanks & appreciated your response Goran, but how do you know since I am new on Upwork so just asking. Please dont mind. Regards

Highlighted
Rida O Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
4363 of 6,452

Actually I didnt get any notification from Upwork, that is the reason why I am asking. will appreciate your earliest response. Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4364 of 6,452

Hi Rida,

I checked and your account was accepted. Confirmation email usually arrives 24 hours after submitting an account for review. 

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Veethee D Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
4365 of 6,452

Hi! How can I know whether my Upwork profile is approved? Can anyone check it for me?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4366 of 6,452

Hi Veethee,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rene L Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
4367 of 6,452

My profile does not display anything indicating status and I have not received an email indicating that I have been approved or not. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4368 of 6,452

Hi Rene,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You might want to check out the following links to help you improve your profile as well:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

To help you get started, please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Alena Mae F Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
4369 of 6,452
Hi. May I ask how to check if account already been approved, declined or still in verification? Still haven't received any notification yet. Just wanted to know. Thank you!
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4370 of 6,452

Hi Alena,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled