🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

I am confused that my profile is approved or not as i didnt received mail from upwork!
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pratham,

Yes your profile is approved as well and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail.

Hi Shivansh,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my profile approved? I am really hopeless. May be my profile not a good one. But it's a profile at least. Upwork should approve it or deny it. But why they make my profile hanging?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please let me know if my profile is approved or not. 

Hi Awais,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I got a mai.."Congratulations, Tomal. Your profile is now live!"...may I know is my registration accepted or not?

Hi Tomal,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

thank you very very much.

Hi!

I have not received confirmation email for my profile approval/decline. Please let me know the status. Thank you.

Cheers!

Hi Nadir,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Vignesh,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you, Joanne Marie, for replying to my query.

I haven't received any emails from Upwork.
Even when I asked that question earlier I remember that I've checked the 'Email me when someone replies' box, but I haven't received any email even you replied.

Lovely Regards,

Vignesh Subramanian

Hi Vignesh, 

Do you need further help with anything? As Joanne has shared, your profile is now approved. Do let us know if we can further assist you with anything!

~ Avery
Upwork

I want to confirm whether my profile is live or not I haven't received any email yet

Hi Ifran,

Your profile is approved as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How do i know the status of my profile approval?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aashish,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi.

I just need to know if my profile has been approved. I remember that before I received an email showing I was approved but today I applied for a job in upwork and they advised me that my profile has not been approved yet. Please help. Thank you. 

Hi Cherry Rose,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello! How can I know if my profile is approved? I did not receive an e-mail. Thank you.

Hi Sheryl,

Your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much

How to check my upwork account approved or unapproved?

Hi Md Jalal,

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello! I am new to Upwork and have received an email that states my profile is "live" today. However, I am still unable to submit proposals. When I click to submit a proposal, it leads to a blank screen. I am curious if there is a step I may have missed while setting up my profile? Any help would be much appreciated! 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amanda,

I checked and your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

Hi Aswathy,

Your profile has been approved. You should see a message with suggestions for your next steps when you log in.

Congratulations and welcome to Upwork!

Best,

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

I created my Upwork account 3-4 days ago. I have been waiting for an email telling me if my account has been approved. Now when I go to jobs feed, I can freely bid projects. Should I wait for your email, or my account has already been accepted?
Please check my account status.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suren,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to continue with submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
surenmn
Community Member

Thank you, Dear Bojan!!

I created my Upwork account 3-4 days ago. I have been waiting for an email saying if my account is approved or not. Now When I go to my jobs feed, I can easily bid a project.
Should I wait for your email, or my account has already been approved?
Please check my account status.

Hello

Yes, You should be waiting for your approval at your email to start bidding on projects

Thank You

Dear Omar, the moderators said that my account was accepted, consequently now there is no need to wait for email.

Thank you, though, for your reply!!
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suren, 

I can confirm that your registration has been accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork
surenmn
Community Member

Thank you so much!!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths