🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account under review
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

I would like to know whether my account has been approved or not. I haven't received an email yet and the account also doesn't have anything on it as of yet.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zane,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
zanejj
Community Member

Thanks for getting back to me.
Regards

How do i Know if my profile is approved or not as I did not receive any email

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Uzair,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Maaz,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, everyone! I can see in my profile that it is "under review". How long does it take? I'm a newbie so I look forward to hearing from anyone soon. Thanks in advance! 

Hi Madel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. It takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Alright. Thank you so much.

i tried the submit the profile multiple times but you guys just reject and i am 100% honest here and not like most of the fake profiles out here. My concern is in subject. 

Thanks

Hi Robert,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Could you please send us more information about the issue you are experiencing so that we can check and assist you further? Additionally, you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

My acount is approved or not? Please check. Thanks!

Hi Amina,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has already been approved. Please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail?? and  i am able to send proposals.

Hi Junaid!

As you are able to submit proposals, it's confirmed that your account is approved.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Junaid, 

I can confirm that your account registration is accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rohan,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there!

I hope you guys are doing well. How can I know that my profile is approved? Since I'vent received any confirmation email regarding the approval of my profile.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Shariq Munir.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shariq, 

I am happy to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

I hope this helps. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
sharu008
Community Member

Glad to hear this! Thank you so much for assisting!

Kind Regards,

Shariq Munir.

Hi there, please check if my profile is approved or not?

Thank you

Hi Anshik,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Good Day, I wanted to confirm if my profile has been approved because I did not get an email. thank you so much

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Janross Anthony,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

Can i please know if my profile is approved?

i have not recieved any approval mails.

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01c86078fb7c8e4187/

Thanks & Regards,

Shruthi SJ

Hi Shruthi,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Alamin, 

Your registration to Upwork has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

It says my profile is under review and its been so long but it has still not got reviewed. Please help me to make it fast

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul, 

Your profile is still under review. Please allow the team 24 to 48 hours to review your account registration. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....? Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved? Thx, Quick

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi. I am new to Upwork. I have been receiving various emails from Upwork and am able to submit proposals as well. But I am not sure if my profile is approved. How can I check as I haven't received any confirmation email as such?

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have submitted my account but till now i didnt get any approval notice . Will you kindly check my account.

Hi Abrar Zahid,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear Upwork community,

I hope all are going well and safe. I have an Upwork account created and not getting projects. how to check my profile status like profile approved or not from my account. please help me for checking this.

Thank you to everyone.

Profile Link : https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~0170be9f7e2cfae24c/

Spoiler

how would I know that my id has been approved or not because I haven't received any verification?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths