Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork Id

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4511 of 6,452

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Abrar Zahid R Member Since: May 8, 2020
4512 of 6,452

I have submitted my account but till now i didnt get any approval notice . Will you kindly check my account.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4513 of 6,452

Hi Abrar Zahid,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Aboobacker S Member Since: Apr 10, 2018
4514 of 6,452

Dear Upwork community,

I hope all are going well and safe. I have an Upwork account created and not getting projects. how to check my profile status like profile approved or not from my account. please help me for checking this.

Thank you to everyone.

Profile Link : https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~0170be9f7e2cfae24c/

Highlighted
Almas A Member Since: May 7, 2020
4515 of 6,452
Spoiler

how would I know that my id has been approved or not because I haven't received any verification?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
4516 of 6,452

I can tell you that your profile will not be approved if you do not change your photo.
It must be you.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4517 of 6,452

Hi Almas,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Merry Heart J Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
4518 of 6,452

Hello Moderators,

I'd like to open an agency plus account, but I am not sure if my freelancer account is already approved? I no longer see the under review button on top of my homepage, but I did not get any notification that I have been approved. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4519 of 6,452

Hi Merry Heart,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Feel free to check out these helpful articles for more information about agencies:

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Amira H Member Since: May 11, 2020
4520 of 6,452

Hello, How do i know when my account is approved ?