Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork profile approved or not ?

Highlighted
Alamgir A Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
4341 of 5,611

Greetings,

can you confirm if my profile is approved by upwork ?

Kind Regards,

Alamgir 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4342 of 5,611

Hi Alamgir,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You may now start submitting proposals. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jhumel Q Member Since: May 16, 2020
4343 of 5,611

I am trying to figure out if my account is already verified or not.

Highlighted
4344 of 5,611

Hi Jhumel,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You may now start submitting proposals. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ruth C Member Since: May 16, 2020
4345 of 5,611

RE: PROFILE APPROVAL

Hi Smiley Happy!

It took me a few weeks to finish my NEW profile. I accidentally hit "Submit" when it wasn't ready to be viewed by you folks. So I think I messed things up. Would you please review my submission to see if I qualify to be a freelancer & receive a PROFILE APPROVAL?

******I have submitted a profile photo, my California driver's license, my LinkedIn profile is current, etc.

Thanks!

Ruth

Highlighted
4346 of 5,611

Hi Ruth,

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Saurav Singh B Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
4347 of 5,611

How should i tell if my account is verified or not.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4348 of 5,611

Hi Saurav,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mercy Sandra D Member Since: May 18, 2020
4349 of 5,611

Hello,

Why is my profile "Private" when I have only been here for a month now, actively sending proposals? I even have 4 active candidacies where I am still engaging the clients to see if I can get the projects and begin work. I read the guidelines which clearly indicate that a profile can only be changed to "Private" after 90 days of inactivity.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4350 of 5,611

Hi Mercy,

I`ve updated your visibility back to public and will have our team investigate your profile further and why the visibility was changed to private. Thank you for reporting this.

Untitled