Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Approval

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4471 of 5,952

Hi Nikhil,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nikhil V Member Since: May 16, 2020
4472 of 5,952
Thanks for your support.
Highlighted
Billy Joe V Member Since: May 22, 2020
4473 of 5,952

can i know if my profile is approve?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4474 of 5,952

Hi Billy Joe,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mehedi H Member Since: May 22, 2020
4475 of 5,952

Is my account is approved?

Highlighted
4476 of 5,952

Hi Mehedi,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kesh Allysa R Member Since: May 22, 2020
4477 of 5,952

Hello! I am not sure if my profile has been approved. I did not get any email. Thank you very much!

Highlighted
4478 of 5,952

Hi Kesh Allysa,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joyce Ann O Member Since: Oct 20, 2018
4479 of 5,952

Hi there,

Good day! I'm  new to upwork and I would like to know if my profile is approve or not because I did not receive any email confirmation.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Mae Ann B Member Since: May 3, 2020
4480 of 5,952
Hi, I'm wondering if my profile is already approved. I have not received a notification email yet or approval but I do received a congratulatory message in my profile message saying I am now a part of upwork. I hope someone could enlighten me. Thank you so much.