cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwok Approval

Highlighted
Agamya S Member Since: May 23, 2020
4551 of 6,276

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4552 of 6,276

Hi Danbell and Agamya,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Danbell V Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
4553 of 6,276

Thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Zofia R Member Since: May 15, 2020
4554 of 6,276

Hello,

I have sent my account for acceptance and I saw there was a pop up message "Your profile is under review". So I waited. But in the meantime I tried to change my surname and this action was denied. The pop up message disappeared.

Now I don't know if only change of my surname was not approved or whole account. How can I check this? When I know my account was approved?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4555 of 6,276

Hi Zofia,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Danbell V Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
4556 of 6,276

Hi,

May I know if my account is approved or not?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Nikhil M Member Since: Aug 7, 2018
4557 of 6,276

Hello All, 

I have one question. I'm able to submit the proposal to the clients. How do i know if my account has been reviewed by the upwork? I'm new to this.

Highlighted
Hanah C Member Since: May 24, 2020
4558 of 6,276

Good afternoon! How do I know if my account has been approved?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4559 of 6,276

Hi Hanah, and Nikhil,

I checked and can confirm that your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Rhea M Member Since: May 24, 2020
4560 of 6,276
Hello! How do I know if my account is verified or under process? I signed up yesterday and have the option of applying for jobs using my free 20 contacts.