🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi

I wanna know if my upwork account is approved or not as I havnt received any conformation email.

Thankyou.

After I resubmit my profile, those markers above are gone. Is this the sign that my profile is approved?

Can you please let me know if my profile was approved

Hi Sindhiya,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

HI i also want to know if my profile is approved or not ?

Hi Fatma,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you check if my profile is approved? I haven't received an email since I published my profile. Thanks!

Hi John,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, Can you please tell me my account is approved or not? I don't get any mail.

Hi Golam,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hey, I want to know if my account is approved?  I didn't get any confirmation regarding the same.

Hi Priyansh,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you please check my profile whether it's approve or not..

\\

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01ebee05a5be6b4569/?viewMode=1

Hi Bilal,

Your profile is accepted, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Good day! Could you please let me know if my account has been approved?

Hi Yrian,

Yes, your account has already been approved. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace now. Please make sure to check these resources to help you get started.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi!

How can I know if my profile is approved? I did not received any verification or email.

Thank you.

arvinl
Community Member

Hi Sir, May I know if my account is approved or not?

Hi Arvin,

I checked and it looks like your profile has been accepted.

~ Nikola
Upwork

can you please check my profile as well, its approced or not?

Hi Vishal,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I can submit proposals on upwork. is my profile approved? how do i know?

Hi Asma,

Welcome to Upwork. I am happy to inform you that your profile is already accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Good Day! May I also know if my account is approved? I have zero connect even i dont applied in any job.

Hi Michelle, 

I checked and can confirm that your profile is approved. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

Please note that there are no more free connects. The Freelancer Basic plan doesn't include free Connects so you'll need to purchase them if you'd like to send proposals. Some background information: Connects system on Upwork was updated a year ago and you can read more about that change in this Community AnnouncementThis can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here: To learn more about acceptable billing methods feel free to check this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Can anyone check either my account is approved or not?

hello, sir I want to know that my profile is approved or not?

Hi Majid,

Your account has been accepted and it looks l like you already sent few proposals. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you'll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I didn't recieved a confirmation mail. Is my id approved or not?

Hi Marium,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you are referring to the status of your profile? 

If so please know that I checked and I am happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

If you are referring to ID Badge, I would like to let you know that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hello Sir i want to know that my account is approved or not

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, May I know if my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation email but I was able to send proposal? Thank you

Hi Brigette,

I checked, and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
a2ace93d
Community Member

Hey , can you check and confirm that is my profile approved ?

Hi Kunal,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It looks like ? Can you confirm cause I haven't received a mail saying that my profile is live while my friend has received it. Please confirm on this is my profile approved ? I am able to send proposals btw.

Hi Kunal,

I can confirm that your account was already accepted. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I want to know if my account is active. I am waiting to receive an offer but they tell me that when they try sending it, it says my account is inactive. Can you please help?

Hi Leidy,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths