🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: profile is live or not
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Thanks.

how to know if my account is approved or verifed or not?

Hi 
I didn't receive any mail about verification process,
all i received was to request testimonials from clients though i didn't do any proposals yet.

besides i dont know if i should begin to work or wait until i receive a verification.

Thanks

mel_actub
Community Member

Hello! May I also ask if my profile is approved? I haven't received any confirmation email. Thanks in advance!

Hi Melecio,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Is my profile approved?

Hi Srijan,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Kashif,

Your profile is approved as well and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4da9b8d9
Community Member

Hello, I didn't receive any email about my profile being approved or declined. I have submitted it maybe 8 days ago. How do I know if my profile is approved ? I don't have email that my profile is live. Thank you.

Hi Panche,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there any way i can check and see if my profile is approved?

Hi Mario,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same here, how can I know if I am approved by Upwork any signs?

Hello Waleed,

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

HI I want to confirm whether my profile is live or not I haven't received any email yet

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bondhon,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
fe122961
Community Member

please check if my account is activated because  I applied and it is not accepting

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amaan,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
236f3820
Community Member

is my account aproved or not?

please help ...

thanks

Hi Dheeraj and Mohsin,

Your profiles are accepted, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Guys I can't buy connects because it says that my profile hasn't yet been approved, I need your help

I want to know if my profile has been approved please
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ugochukwu  and Anwara,

Yes your profile's are approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

my profile is approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Afnan,

Your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Is my profile accepted or not ?

Hi Azeez,

I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Feel free to check this Freelancer Guide to help your get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Goran
Can you tell me do my account approved.

Hi Devinda and Murat,

I checked and can confirm that both of your profiles are already approved. Welcome to Upwork. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi! I am seeing a message like "Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork!" in the Upwork -> Find work page. Can you please check my account activity status and let me know?

Hi Sudarshanan,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Welcome to Upwork! You may check this webinar to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
bc540c9e
Community Member

Hello, 

Can you also check if my profile has been accepted? 

Thank you! 

Hi Joy,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Mary,

Your profile is live! 

I can see it! 

Good luck on your Upwork journey 🙂 

I would like to know if my profile has been approved....?

Hi Yousuf,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
66ff4ec5
Community Member

Hello! May I know if my profile is already for review and approval? Thank you 🙂

Hi Lorraine,

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths