🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I check my profile is verified or...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Thank you 

c361c2e3
Community Member

HOw can I know if the profile is approved ?

Hi Ammar,

I checked and your profile was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback. Also, be sure to check out our Events & Webinars page to help you get started.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

can you check,is my profile is verified.

Hi Hashim,

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I created an account a day ago and there is still no email. I am interested if I am able to work or I need to wait for verification

Hi Konstantin,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you check my profile please?

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I can confirm that your account has been approved. Please read through the freelancer resources on this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi I want to know my profile is approved or not should I buy mor connects

Hi, 

Could you please check if my account is verified?

Hi Swati,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you tell me my profile is verified or not?

Hi Mohammed,

It looks like your profile is good to go, you can send proposals! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

hello sir, can you check mine too?

Hi Sujan and Redwan,

I checked and it looks like your accounts have already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Can you please check that my account is verified or not?

Hi Saqib,

I believe you might you meant to confirm if your profile was accepted. If so, yes, your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to start bidding on projects in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork as well as our Resource Center; where you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

How can i know that my profile is approved or not?

Hi Syed Roshaan,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may want to check the resources added on this thread to help new users on Upwork. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Is my account approved?

Shahriar H wrote:

Is my account approved?

It is, but I am sure that mistake will be corrected very soon.

Hi Shahriar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello all,

My account has been under review for three days now! I would love to start working as a freelancer.

Thank you for your time,

Josh

Hi Joshua,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update regarding your account status. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team reviewing your account and you can expect one of our agents to update you directly with more information.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I came onto the main menu and it says I am verified but I have not received an email to say this. When I press the help button on the top, it takes me to the help centre and on that page it says I am not verified. I logged out and back in and it no longer says I am not verified on the help centre page. I applied for Upwork yesterday and recieved an email saying I did not get in. So I tweaked my account applied again and it now says I am in. On the main menu but not the help centre. Is there anyway I know for certain that I am verified as I do not want to start until I know for certain. Thanks

Hi Samuel, 

I checked your account, and can confirm that your profile is accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi. How could I know if my account has approved or not?

Hi Patricia, 

I can see that you just recently submitted your account registration for your review. Please allow 24-48 hours for the team to review your account. Once approved, you should be able to start sending proposals to job posts. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello. May I know if my Upwork account is approved.

Thank you. Smiley Happy

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rodelio,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
titoding
Community Member

Thank you for very fast response.

Hi All,

I have been awaiting my profile approval for some time, and when I click on 'Review Application' it refreshes the Create Profile Page and gives no further information.

Am I able to get an update on my application process and/or have my application approved?

Kind regards,

Mitch

Hi Mitchell, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the City field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Team,

Whenever I add the City and click on Review Application, the page just
refreshes.
There are no items highlighted in red, but the City field is empty again.

If you are able to run the application submission from your end, the City
is 'Essendon North'.

Kind regards,

Mitch

Hi King, 

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do that from my end. Could you please let me know if clearing your cookies or using a different browser will resolve your issue?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello
I'm new to upwork. I recently created my profile to join upwork, unfortunately,  since i submit the account, it has been more than one week, Yet my profile hasn't been approved nor rejected. Anyone know the reason. As per the community, it won't take weeks to approve a new profile.  Can somebody help me to solve this? 

Hi Pathum,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city in the City Field and click on the Review Application button.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried it many times. but didn't go through.

Just tried it clearing cache and cookies in a different browser but still
directed back to the same page.

Thank you for the confirmation Pathum,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths