Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account Approval Enquiry

mentorl
Mentor L Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3391 of 7,507

Hello,

May i please ask, how long does it take for an account to be approved?

Cheers.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3392 of 7,507

Hi Mentor,

It can take up to 48 hours for the review to be completed.
Please keep in mind that your name needs to be your full legal name and you will need to upload a profile photo from yourself. Thank you.

Untitled
mentorl
Mentor L Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3393 of 7,507

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your reply, i've provided with my ID, another issue is with VAT! I added my vat ID and i got an email that could not be verified. You have no form to upload our VAT list issued by our GOV! Upwork marked my bank account as mismatched which you didn't even checked it, so i have had to submit a ticket with a proof that it is my account. Did you guys even check some informations, or you just do to the members, "1. it's legit, 2. it's not legit"!

Cheers.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3394 of 7,507

Hi Mentor,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with adding your VAT number. 

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
eezenwere
Emmanuel E Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
3395 of 7,507

Hello Upwork team, I would like to know if my account has been approved

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3396 of 7,507

Hi Emmanuel,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
jasson1993
Jairo M Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
3397 of 7,507

Hi, I need some help, my account hasn't yet been approved Smiley Sad

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3398 of 7,507

Hi Peaches and Jairo,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profiles have been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
telmenbxo
Telmen J Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
3399 of 7,507

hello Joanne Marie P  can you check my profile, my profile isnt yet been approved i am newbie in here thank you so much Smiley Happy

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3400 of 7,507

Hi Telmen, 

I checked and can confirm that your profile is under review. Please note that once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Nikola

Untitled