🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Application
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi,

I would like to ask how will I know if my profile is approved o not? Or can anyone help me check if my status is already approved?

Thanks,

Renalyn

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please i want to know if my account has been accepted

Hi Ojo,

Your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there a moderator that can check if my profile has been approved,please?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehmet,

Your account was accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi!

I am having an issue with viewing the status of my profile. Can someone tell me if I have fully submitted my profile?

Hi Amanda,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, can someone tell me how to check is my profile approved? Thank you.

Hi Adam,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, my application to join Upwork was first declined, than I edited my profile giving more detailed information about me, and reapplied. First an alert came saying that my apllication will be reviewed in 12 hours, but then it dissapeared and I haven't received any email yet. Can you tell me please whether my apllication was accepted or not?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Gagik,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi! I am new to Upwork and have a question. How do I know if my profile is approved? In all of the threads, people ask this question and someone who works here tells them that they are approved. Is there a way to check? I never received any confirmation emails.

Hi there!

How can I check if my Upwork account is approved or not! Please let me know. Thank You!

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask since I'm new here! Please excuse any type of mistake!

Hi there!

How can I check if my Upwork account is approved or not! Please let me know. Thank You!

NB. Don't know if this is the correct place to ask since I'm new here! Please excuse any type of mistakes!

Hi Shakibul, Mohammad, and Christian,

I checked and can confirm that your accounts are already accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can i stop receiving update from this thread?

Hi, I just reapplied to Upwork with different skill sets, and I don't see "your account is under review notification" message or any email my account has been approved. Can I start applying to jobs? Thank you.

if there is a submit proposal button active on your profile so your profile is approved.if the submit proposal button is not active so then your profile is under review. And also you can check your notification panel of Upwork profile.

Hi Temitope, Marie, and Johnlerry,

I checked and can confirm that your profiles were accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I know if my Upwork account is approved? Thanks

Hello Sir, Hope you are doing well

I just wanted you to confirm me that whether my profile is approved on upwork or not?

Waiting for a positive response 

Thank You 

Hi Ali, Christian, and Manthan, 

Ali, and Manthan, I checked and it seems that your accounts were already accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Christian, I checked and it looks like you already unsubscribed from receiving notifications on this thread. Could you please let me know if you still continue receiving updates?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How will I come to know that my profile has been approved or not?

Hello, 

if your profile is pending then you will see a notification on top of your profile all the time that your profile is pending for review. once no notification showing on top of your profile and everything looks good. 

means you have active profile. further please do not forget to check all the notification from bell icon. here you can see all the updates. 

Rajan Sharma
Cloud Solution Architect | Ethical Hacker | DevOps

Hello there,

It is been more than 24 hours since I resubmitted my apllication but I have not heard back yet from upwork, but I have been able to bid and submit proposals so does that mean my account is approved?

Please let me know about this.

Hi Zaid, and Daniel,

I checked and can confirm that your profiles were accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you please check my profile whether it is approved or not?

Because I am able to bid proposals but didn't get any mail regarding my approval,would be of great help if you checked it.

Thanks 

Hi Michaela and Hamza,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profiles have been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Gideon, and Swaraj,

I checked and can confirm that your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey, ine more thing, how many connects do we get in sign up?

Hi Swaraj,

After their registration is accepted, a new freelancer receives 20 free Connects to help get them started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Sir, 

Could you please tell me, my Upwork profile is approved or not. I did'nt receive any email.

Best Regards, 

Muhammad Ali

Hi Muhammad,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! I was wondering if my profile was already verified/approved or not. I would love to start helping people but before I do it would be of great help for me to know if the profile is verified. (Usable to contact and connect with people). Thank you in advanced

Hi Stefano,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I would like to know if my account has been approved? As I would like to submit a few proposals on some very interesting jobs.

Thanks in advance,

-Zunair

Hi Zunair,

Yes, your profile was accepted. Feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths