🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Is my account approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Alvi,

I checked and can confirm that your freelancer profile is active. Please log in to your account. Thank you! 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am also confused if my account is approved or not. Is there any way to check it out.

Thanks
Robin
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robin, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps, and good luck on your freelancing career!

~ Avery
Upwork

I am confused. Is my upwork account approved or not.  please help me

Hi Habib,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ziaul53
Community Member

I am also confused.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ziaul,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also Confused

Hi Tehseen,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I recently filled out my new profile information, but still haven't got any notification weather my account was approved or not. What should I do ?

Hi Vav,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I click review application, and it loads the same page, I also tried
deleting cache... should I register a new account ?

Hi Vav,

Please keep in mind that opening more than one account is a serious violation of our TOS. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sure, please just tell me what to do, to get my page approved. Thanks a lot!

Hello, I opened my account 5 days ago and I am still waiting for the approval. When can I have the answer?
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Markus,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city in the "City" field and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Is there anyway you could help me with my profile submission? I have entered all the details, double-checked everything and had pressed submit for review and it wont proceed further.

Hi Kiran, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your quick reply. I regret to tell you that the problem still persists, even after clearing my cookies, changing my browser and even tried reseting both the browsers.

Please guide me through this. There is a client who wants to hire me soon.

Thanks
-Kiran

Hi Kiran,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I did not recieve on my email any notification if my profile is approve or not but in my homepage there are a messege of congatulations. It does mean that my profile already approved?

Hi Ramil,

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello There? How you doing? With all due respect please check my profile, is my upwork account approved?

Hi Forhad,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Ramez,

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can anyone check if my profile is verified now

Hi Ejay,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Tell me, please...

my account is approved or not...

Hi Bilal,

I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I would like to know the status of my account. Is it approved or not yet?

Hi Tayyaba,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, 

Please let me know that is my account approved or not?

If yes then how?

Hi Rahul,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket with more information regarding your account.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I just finished creating my Upwork account. Where can I see the status if it's pending for review or already approved? Thanks.

Hi Arceli,

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for checking, Aleksandar!

How can I tell if my profile has been accepted/approved?

Hi Fedil, and Tien,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, 

I noticed that someone else asked this question and was approved shortly after. So maybe all it takes is to reach out to get some attention. 

Can you let meknow what's going on?

Thanks, 

A

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths