🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i a able to send proposal

Hi Belabbes,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
8dd3f29b
Community Member

Hello, May i know if my account is approved or not, i didn't get any confirmation mail - Thank you 

Hi Yassine,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello there, can you please check my profile whether it's approved or not?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rajaul,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!

Hello, 

May i know if my account is approved or not, i didn't get any confirmation mail 

Thank you very much,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oliver,

Yes, your profile is accepted. You should be able to start bidding on projects. Make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i a able to send proposal??

Hi everyone!

I joined Upwork recently and I'm really looking forward to using it. I am unsure as to whether my profile has been approved yet. Is there a way to check this?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Madeleine,

Your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! I just received your reply last night about my query if my account is approved or not. And your response is you  already checked my account and you can see that I have recently submitted it for the team's review and it will allow up to 48 hours for the review to complete and once my account is set I should be able to start bidding jobs. My question is, does upwork will notify or send an email verification for me to know that I am ready now to bid jobs?

Hi Maureen,

Yes, there is a notification that is being sent to the freelancers that are accepted. I just checked and it seems that your account was accepted as well. Please make sure to check these resources to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi! Does it mean, I have now 20 connects ? Cause, I heard some of my friends, once your account profile approve you can have 20 connects.

Hi Maureen,

The 20 Connects you're referring to is for new freelancers only. Since your account is older, you will not receive the 20 free Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for the clarification. 

msourov
Community Member

How can i check my profile is approved or not ?

nbess
Community Member

How can I tell if my account was approved? I recieved an email that says 'you're all setup to submit proposals for the projects you are targeting', does this mean I was approved?

Thank you,
Nathan Besser
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nathan,

Yes, your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello!
How can I tell if my account was approved? I haven't recieved any emails about it.

Thanks a lot

Majd Gharib

Would you mind checking if my profile was approved as well?  I haven't received an email regarding the approval. I will greatly appreciate your help.

Hi Majd and Mohamed,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profiles have been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,
Can you tell me if my account was approved? I didn't recieve any confirmation emails on it.

Thanks

Diamond

Hi Diamond,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Is my account approved ? I can't tell. Thanks.

I have just recently registered and submitted my profile and it has been more than 24 hours but I haven't received any email confirmation regarding my application status. How do I know if it's approved or denied?

Hi Ariel Vincent,

The review process takes up to 48 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification in your Upwork account with an update about your profile registration.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
fatima_sehar96
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

please help me. tell me can I start bidding proposals or not?

Hi,

Would you mind checking if my profile was approved as well?

I have not received any email yet.

Thanks.

jackmugo
Community Member

I my profile approved?

Hi Jackson,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, 

Is my profile approved? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paulo Gene,

Your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey Bojan,

Can you please tell me that my profile is approved or not? I am not able to find any status on top of my profile and haven't received any mail as well!

Hi Ketan,

Yes, your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
blank629
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Can you please check my profile also if it is approved?

Thank you,

Adrian

Hi Adrian Lloyd,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Who can help me??
Want to know, if my profile is approved?

Regards,
Umar

Hi Umar,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please read the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths