cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can someone please help me find out if my profile was approved or not?

ketanparmar14
Ketan P Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
7871 of 8,256

Hey Goran,

Can you please tell me that my profile is approved or not? As I'm not able to see any status on top and haven't received any mail yet!

wesdavis
Wesley D Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
7872 of 8,256

My profile says I have not been approved yet but does not say if it has been submitted for approval, or what further information is needed.

Can I get a status check please?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7873 of 8,256

Hi Wesley, 

It looks like the team reached out to you in 2015 with more information on why your profile registration was rejected at that time. I would recommend uploading a headshot photo of yourself and updating your profile title to clearly describe your skills and experience. 

Here's a great guide for a perfect profile picture. This is also a great resource for tips on how to create a profile that stands out. Once you've edited your profile, please resubmit it for the team's review.

~ Avery
Upwork
wesdavis
Wesley D Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
7874 of 8,256
How do you “re-submit” the profile for review?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7875 of 8,256

Hi Wesley,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
faith_salvador
Agnes Faith S Member Since: Jul 19, 2020
7876 of 8,256

Hi, everyone! I'd like to know if my profile was approved as I didn't receive any confimation email. Thanks!

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7877 of 8,256

Hi Agnes, 

It looks like you registered years ago, and there are currently no restrictions on your account. You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs that you know you can complete successfully. You may want to check out these resources we have compiled for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
satrioadjie
Satrio A Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
7878 of 8,256

Hi,

I want to know if my profile is approved since there is no top banner on my feed both on the web and mobile apps right now.

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7879 of 8,256

Hi Satrio,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cf848e41
Chinh D Member Since: Jul 22, 2020
7880 of 8,256

Hi, can you please check my profile also if it is approved? Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS