🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile approved
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

May i know the status of my profile if approved or not? Thanks!

Hello,

I am a professional Business analyst and QA, I have been working for 3 years now, and I was graduated in control system and IT (2017), I have tried to fill all my profil with my personal information but still my profil was declined, I have updated it again lately and I can't tell if it's approved or not, could you please help me check or help me get the approval.

Regards,

Hi Mahmoud, and Keshav,

I checked and it looks like both of your accounts have already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Mahmoud,

Seems your account has already been approved. Now, you can send your proposals to jobs in this marketplace. You catch orders and sell your services exhibiting your skills and expertise.

Thanks

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/

Hello dear support team!
Please tell me the status of my profile? Was it accepted?
Thanks in advance
Andrew

Hi Andrey,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

is my account approved?

Hi Hanzala,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
4afdca4d
Community Member

Hello.
Could any moderator help find out if my account has been approved

Hi Jibril,

I checked and can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
soddy123
Community Member

is my up work profie approved or not?

Hi Soddy,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
4f104e66
Community Member

Can you check if my profile is approved?

Hi! Can you please check my profile is approved or not?

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,
Can you please help whether my profile got approved or not
alber_006
Community Member

I want to know whethee my profile is approved because I haven't receivee any email from upwork

Hi Alber,

I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f5500a6f
Community Member

thanks

d533457d
Community Member

Hi,

How would I know my profile is approved or not. please help

Hi Dipali,

I checked your account and can confirm that is already approved and you can start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7ad47f96
Community Member

Hello, I have submitted my profile a few days ago but I didn't get any response from Upwork. I want to know that is my account has been approved?

Hi Riaj!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~Andrea
Upwork
olusanya
Community Member

Kindly help me check if my account has been approved. Thanks

Hi Olusanya,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi is it ok if you can also check my profile if its already approved? I'm waiting for their notif. but they did not notify me if my profile is approve its been days now. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jerald Galura

Hi Jerald,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my profile approved? Please mine too. I can receive a single response to my proposal.

Hi Rahat,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find tips and much more on how to boost your career on Upwork. You can also check out the Resource Center where you’ll find some excellent topics to help you create proposals that win jobs. 

Good luck!

~ Bojan
Upwork
2034d344
Community Member

My profile is not approved ,can anyone please help me

Hi Ankit,

It looks like your profile is still under review. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed and you'll be notified via email if your profile was approved.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
5d5eaf52
Community Member

Hi:

Can you tell me if my profile has been approved?

Thank you,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Catherine,

Yes, your profile has been approved! You can start sending proposals.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
95832b0a
Community Member

Want to if my upwork account is approved or not. Please help me

Hi Jay,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello how are you Upwork team

I would like to know why my profile has not yet been approved when I complete all the information

Hi Richard, and Mas,

I checked and it looks like that both of your accounts have already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, Could you kindly let me know if my account is apprived?

Hi Shabi,

I checked with the team and they have confirmed that there was a notification sent to you about your account status. Please check the notification and kindly follow the instructions provided. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Why my account has been suspended? What should I do now? I didn’t break any
rule & regulations of Upwork.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths