🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Talal, welcome to Upwork!

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

can you plz tell me whether my profile is approved or not?

Hi Kompel,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, May I know whether my account is approved no or not as I didn't get any confirmation mail.

petra_r
Community Member

@Shahzzaib Q wrote:

Hello, May I know whether my account is approved no or not as I didn't get any confirmation mail.

Considering you stole your overview in most parts word for word from a top rated freelancer I should hope your account won't be approved.

Please let me know if my profile is approved or not

It will probably tell you after you login on your account ma'am.

Where can I see in my account that it is approved ?

Please guide

hello! I would wanna know if my account has been verified. Thanks!

Hi Ionut,

Welcome to Upwork! Your profile has been approved. You may want to check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Ionut,

Welcome to Upwork! Your profile has been approved.

Despite him being under 18?

Hello, 

I also wish to ask if my profile is approved. I have not received any official E-Mail yet.

Thanks.

Hi Varun,

I checked your account and I can confirm that it has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs that fit your skills and experience. To help you get started, please check out the links that Aleksandar shared on this thread. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can anyone tell me, is my profive approved or not?

Hi Yeasir,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi!

Please let me know if my profile is approved or not?

Thanks!

Hi Ahsan,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please tell me my profile is activated or not 

Hi Zain,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Please tell me wether my profile is approved or not ?

Hi Zain,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please tell me whether my profile is approved or not I am new here.

Thanks for your reply.

May i know the status of my profile if approved or not? Thanks!

Hi Myka Pearl,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

THank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

How will I get to know that whether my profile has been approved or not?

Thanks &  Regards,

Rohit

Hi Rohit, Nikita, Usman, Ivan, and Paxton,

Rohit, Nikita, Usman, and Paxton, all of your accounts have already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

Ivan, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My profile is showing 100% and i have bid for a project so its means my account is approved but do not get any mail from upwork about approval, just showing on my account i need to improve nad account design?

Hi Prabhash,

I can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. You can continue adding any information about your skills and experience that you think is relevant and may help you stand out to potential clients to it though. Check out this post for some helpful tips and suggestions for getting started on Upwork. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello, May I know my account is approved no or not as I didn't get any confirmation mail and I am able to send a proposal??

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priyanka,

I checked your account and it has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I didnt receive any notifications in my emaill feed if my account has been approved or not and I have changed and updated my profile for close to a month now.
I would be so grateful if someone helps me on this... Thank you

MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Isiree,

Your profile has been accepted! Congratulations!

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

Hi Isiree,

I checked and your profile is approved, you can start sending proposals now! Make sure you complete your profile and check out our Resource Corner for advice on how to get started.

~Andrea
Upwork
isipid
Community Member

thank you Heart

keep safe always and keep safe over there!

this is my profile link how can I check my profile is approved or not?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0130ecc6f39cb61f58?s=1017484851352698999&viewMode=1

Hi Mazhar,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I haven’t get any approve message about my account. I got this message ‘ Hi Emre,
Thanks for your interest in joining Upwork! To complete your registration, we need you to verify your email address. Please note that not all applications to join Upwork are accepted. We will notify you of our decision by email within 24 hours.
’ and I verified with my email on July 26. I do not get any email whether my email approved.

Hi Emre,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths