🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork Profile approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

How can I know if my profile is approved?

Kindly help me in letting me know if my profile is approved! If it is not approved, let me know the procedure to approve it! Thanks.

Hi Talha,

I checked and it looks like your account have been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources to help you get started. I would advise you to check out this thread where you can find all of the information needed.

Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hi

I would really appreciate anybody's help in checking if my profile is approved

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emmanuel,

Yes, your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi there i want to know if my profile is approved or not please tell. thanks 

Hi,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved since it has been more than 24 hours and I have not received any email yet regarding the approval.

Thank you.

Hi everyone, how can i know if my Upwork Profile is approved or not? Can someone please tell me from where i can check my approval status.
Thankyou!.

My client told me to make activate my old account in upwork because we need it for our company. he needs to add me. How do I deal with this?

Hi Rudolf,

Your account is approved and you can start sending proposals at any time. 
Your client can also add you to their team or hire you on a contract at any time as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much! 🙂 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Alexandros,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved....?

Hi Hardik,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my profile approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Humaira,

Your account has been accepted. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I signed up in Upwork today, and I would like to ask about something, please.

I got this message on Upwork "Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork..." once I clicked "Submit Aplication".

I'm a little bit worried because I thought that my applictaion will be reviewed by Upwork team and then I will recieve the approval after hours or days.

So I need to know if getting a direct approval of my account was normal, please?

Thanks.

Hi Alaa,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much.

How will I know if my account profile has been approve?

Hi Yusuf,

I checked and can confirm to you that your account has been approved.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Upwork,

How can I know if my profile is approved?

Thank you

Hi Nikunj,

I checked and it looks like your profile is approved.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I registered my upwork account on Friday, but I did not recieve any update of account approval on my E-mail. How do i identify if my account is approved?

Hi Adekunle,

I checked this for you and I can confirm that your profile is approved. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
a4f3add1
Community Member

Thank you Nikola!

Hi can you help for me
I opened my account five hours ago, but your profile is still being reviewed. Before you can submit an offer, it must be approved. when it says approved.

petra_r
Community Member

Orhan Asrin S wrote:

Hi can you help for me
I opened my account five hours ago, but your profile is still being reviewed. Before you can submit an offer, it must be approved.

Your profile can't have an actor's photo on it.

As you're not Aslan Akbey, you better change that before you get banned altogether.

Hi Orhan,

I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I didn't get any email yet whether my account is approved or not.

Hi Humaira,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much for your response.
Regards,Humaira.

How long it last until my profile will be accepted ? I am getting the "Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal." I already found some easy jobs for me,and i am ready to try my luck on this site.

Hi Teodorescu,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok. Thank you very much for the response. 

Hi. How would I know if my profile has already been approved?

Hi Nikka,

Your profile has been approved. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

i would like to know if my account is approved?

Hi Abhay,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello there,
How can i know that my upwork account is approved or not? I didn't get any mail congratulating me. But earlier i was able to bid (send a proposal) for a project.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths