🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Know my approval status
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello Pradeep, Thank you so much

4f104e66
Community Member

Hey Bojan! Is my account approved?

Hi Amana,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello I am new to Upwork. how do I know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Khondoker,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I wanted to know if my account is approved since there is nothing showing under-process or anything like that?

Hi is my profile already approved?

Hi April,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mevrikk
Community Member

Hi, I hope you are doing well, I want to ask about my account status. Is it approved?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already approved. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, I can suggest that you check this threadYou can visit our events and webinar page to register for upcoming events or watch recordings of past events.

~ Nikola
Upwork
36d85276
Community Member

Can someone please  check if my profile is approved?

Hi Maleeha,

Your profile is approved as well and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
2b4d9a3b
Community Member

Please check and tell me if my account has been approved.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Mizanur,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
7e517929
Community Member

Hi! I am new to upwork and have a question. How do I know if my profile is approved?

Hi Arham!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Upwork,

I am supposed to verify my identity on my account, but I cannot seem to access the "settings" of my Upwork account. Can you help me please?

I attached the screenshot of what I see when I access the "Settings" of my Upwork account.

Thanks!

Hi Joren,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2d00d211
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved? i didnt get any email of approval and rejection yet ,and  it is not mentioned that my profile is under review.

Hi Hasnain,

Your profile is approved as well. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I wanted to know check whether my profile has been approved. How can this be done?

Thanks,

Arjun

Hi Arjun,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can I know if my profile have been approved?

Hi Izukanne,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi. How can i know if my profile is approved? Thanks.

Hi Jayson Jeffe,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

May I please know if **Edited for Community Guidelines** account has been approved. Thanks

Hi Ellen,

Please note that we're able to share account-specific information only with account owners. If this is a freelancer who just signed up on Upwork and submitted their profile for review, they'll receive a notification or have a message displayed on their profile, informing them if their profile has been approved or not. Please direct the user to check their account and they should be able to confirm their account status.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi, is my profile approved? Can i start bidding now?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sohaib,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there I would like to know if my account is approved thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Haider,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Welcome to Upwork! Yes, your profile is accepted, as you have already selected a membership plan feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

How can i know that my profile is approved or not?

Hi Kanwar,

Yes, your profile is accepted and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
tomlkemp
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Please could you le me know if my applicaion was successful and whether i am approved or not?

Kind Regards
Tom

Hi Thomas,

Yes, your application was approved. You will need to chose one of our Basic or Plus membership plan. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Its been over 48 hours and my account hasnt been approved. When will it be approved?

Hi Lucas,

Let me follow up with the team about the status of your profile and we'll have it updated. Meanwhile, feel free to update your profile with more information about your previous employment history, add some portfolio items and tests.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths