🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account Approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello, I had a 40% profile. I updated it and now I have 100%. How can I reapply for confirmation?

Hi Oleksandr,

Your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi! Can I check if my upwork account is already approve? I already received an email saying that my profile is now live. Thanks!

Hi Dona Mae,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I recommend checking out the Freelancing Resources board where you can find plenty of articles that we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Imran,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I didn't receive any confirmation or waiting for the email according to the account approval

Hi Junaid,

I checked and it looks like your profile was approved! For help getting started check out our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Upwork Team,

Please confirm if my Upwork Profile approved or is there any way I can check if it's approved.

Thanks

Hi Kantmani,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi!

I would like to know whether my Upwork account is approved or not.

Thanks!

Hi Bhim,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I recommend checking out the Freelancing Resources board where you can find plenty of articles that we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Is my account activated ? I m not seeing any refusal notification and free connects

Hi Abid, 

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has already been approved. as for Connects, you can purchase them from your account. Connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. Here are your bundle options:

10 for $1.50

20 for $3

40 for $6

60 for $9

80 for $12

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello there. I am not sure if my Upwork profile has been approved. I see a message on top of my profile that seems to suggest this. However, I have not received an email.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Esinam,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

Can you check if my profile is approved?

Thanks.

Hi Alyssa,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My profile has not yet been approved. When can I expect the update?

Hi Anastasia,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency. For more information please check out this help article.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Dear,
I am new member in this community. Is my account approved? I have not recived any email regarding the approval. Will I able to work on this community as a freelancer?

Thanks in advance

Regards
S R Supto

Hi there,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Good day,

I recently registered on Upwork platform and in an initial email received, I was informed that another message would be sent to be within 24 hours to let me know if my account had been approved or not.

I am however yet to receive such email.

Please assist with further information on how I can go about the verification process.

Best regards.

Temi.

Hi Temitope,

Welcome to Upwork. I checked and can confirm that your account has been approved. Regarding your verification I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
1f5c665d
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

Thank you for your feed-back.

Best regards.

Dear Mike,

Thanks for the opportunity. For me, it would have helped better if the verification process was clearly spelt out. The email I got upon registration said my account would be verified within 24 hours and that feedback was going to be provided on whether it was successful or not. As at the time of writing this message, I am yet to receive the feedback so I do not know if there is a process going on backend for this and how long this would take.

A verification tracking process would be a great addition.

Best regards.

May I ask how long this usually takes?

Hi Dylan,

Please note that once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you, 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved? Or how many days does it takes to approve a profile? Huge thanks

Hi Kayden,

I checked and it looks like your profile is under review. Please note that it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to be completed. You will be notified via email about your account. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

May i know the status of my profile if approved or not? 

Hi Damini,

Please note that once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to be completed. You will be notified via email about your account. Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I can't seem to find a button to "submit" my profile for review. It only allows me to Preview my profile though all fields have been completed. Please help!

Hi Natasha,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the marketplace. Please, make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello,

Please, let me know when can I expect the information that my profile was approved? 

I work in a company and I want to start to work using my companies connections.

Hi Anastasia,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can work on contracts under their agency. For more information, please check out this help article.

For more information on the proposals and Connects, please refer to this help article. For agency settings and permissions, you can check out this one.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I need to know how can I use my company's connects? 

Because I see only my 6 connects and can use any of my company's connects.

Hello upwork team, 

This is Md. Masnad **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I have an account in our upwork. but i didn't know is the account approved ? Please inform me. 

Thanks. 

Hi Md Masnad,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted.

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Is my id approved? and am I visible? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths