🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile approved
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Shariq,

I checked your account, and it looks like your profile is already approved. I also checked that you were able to submit proposals already. Let us know if you need any assistance. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

My profile link is**Edited for community guidelines**

My profile has not approved yet. Could you please check my profile and let me know what is the problem 

Hi Prashanna,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I would like to know that my profile is approved or not.

Regards,

Aliyan Janjua

Hi Aliyan,

Your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Upwork Team

May i know this profile approved or not??

Hi Md Shariful,

I checked and can confirm that your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey there! How can I know if My account is Approved?

Hi Ali,

I checked and your profile was accepted!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I resubmitted my profile, I would like to know if it has been approved or not.

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to know, weather my profile is approved or not.
Looking forward for response
Thanks

I have already submitted my account twice, but I do see that is not confirmed. I'd like to learn the reason of disapproval to fix it. I have been talking to a company that outsources some graphic design jobs. They wanted to see my upwork profile to hire me. Therefore, the situation is a little bit urgent for me to send my profile fulfilled properly with my professional background and my portfolio. Yet they cannot hire me if my profile is not confirmed. Could you please help me about this issue?

my profile
Ilker Daglioglu

Hi Ilker, Ramy, Marcherann, Natasha, and Kamran,

I checked and it seems that all of your profiles were already accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out our Resource Corner for some great advice that can help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello

I would like to know if my upwork profile is already approved??

if you have a blue tic on your profile then , your a approved member of upwork , and if you attend interview from upwork then your profile will be approved in short time like 24hr 

i visit your profile and its not approved , make sure to attend the interview and check your email , be honest  and give right answers to upwork officer and then shortly you get a tic on your profile 

Hi Patricia Miel,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I would like to know is my profile approved or not ?

Hi Amir,

Welcome to Upwork. I checked and can confirm that your account has been approved. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi My profie is not approved yet, Any reasons?

Hi Vandana,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check out our Resource Corner for some great advice that can help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I checked may be its approved, but i am unable to upgrade my membership.

I attached file what i can see in my settings.

Hi Vandana,

Upon checking your account I can see you're an exclusive Agency member, which is why you're unable to upgrade your membership. In short, all proposals you submit are branded with the agency you're part of, and any Connects spent will count towards the Agency available Connects. You may want to have a look at this help article that better explains how this works for you.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello. I signed up to Upwork several days ago and now awaiting to be verified to start work. Could someone kindly review my profile and provide feedback? Thank you!

Hi Alaikah,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

great news. Thank you!

Hello there, please I just got signed up to upwork, kindly help me check if my profile has been approved. Thank you

Hi Philip,

Yes your profile is approved as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Your profile has not yet been approved

I want upgrade my membership but its saying your account not yet approved i login my account after a long time can you plz help me to approve my account so i can start work again

Hi Imran,

I checked, and I do not see any limitations on your account. Could you please try to use a different browser? You can also clear your cache and cookies before logging back into your account, and attempt to upgrade your membership again. If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Please how do I know if my Upwork profile has been approved? I didn't get any notification.

Hi there,

I checked and it looks like your profile was accepted! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

How can I check if my profile is approved ? 

Hi Koushik,

I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Heloo

Hi Hovhannes,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hello!

I want to know whether my profile is approved or not. Because I can bid and all....

Hi Kunsang,

I can see that your profile has been approved. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,

How can I know my account is approved?

Regards,

Aiman  

Hi Aiman,

Your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles