🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account approved or not ?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

I have not recived a mail on approval of account, i just got welcome mail, please let me know my account approval...

Thanks

Hi Noor,

I checked, and I'm happy to let you know that your profile has already been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please check out the freelancer resources here to help you get started on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

thanks

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not.

Hi Sayar,

Yes it is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hy Elance,
If your account is approved, Upwork will send you a notification that your
account has been approved via your email.

Thank you
Stephanie.

Hey, i need to know the status of my account application whether it is approved or not. It's been more than 24hr that I have updated and resubmitted for verification but haven't received any confirmation mail.

Hi Garima,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

can please someone check if i got approved or not 24hours passed and i still didnt get any email from up , tho its showing this massage when i open upwork ,,,,Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork!

Hi Saleh,

I checked and your account was accepted yesterday. Feel free to start with bidding on projects and please check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Can you please confirm if my account was approved. 

Regards

Hi Uxiel,

I checked your account, and it looks like your account has already been approved. Please let us know if you have other questions. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can you please tell me if my Upwork profile is approved or not?

Hi Payal,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!

Could you please check if my account is approved? I didn't get any notifications. Thanks!

Hi Elif,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Team Upwork,

May I know the status of my profile? Is it approved or not? If not, why? Whatelse do I need to do to get it approved?

Hi Muhammad Naveed,

I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Same here, 

I also got notification "Congrats, you are now a part of UpWork", and I can also send proposals.

Is my account also got approved?

This is really great news for me in these hard times.

Thanks UpWork Team

Hi Rahul and Sainesh,

I checked, and I'm happy to let you know that both of your profiles have already been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please check out the freelancer resources here to help you get started on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Kindly guide me how can I check if my profile is approved by upwork.
My profile link
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ubaid,

I checked and it looks like your profile has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am able to send proposals. Does this means that my account is approved?
I received no confirmation by upwork.

Hi Zain,

Welcome to Upwork. I am happy to inform you that your profile is accepted. For help getting started, feel free check this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

How do I know if my profile is approved or not?

Hi Waseem,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Where I can check my account is approved or not? ANy status or marker?

Hi Varinder,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I want to confirm  one thing my account is approved or not?

231edc1b
Community Member

I am trying to apply to get work through Upwork. But I can't figure out how.

Hi Rajesh,

Yes, your profile was accepted, thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bbbhf
Community Member

you means my upwork profile is approved.

bbbhf
Community Member

one more thing, How i can send my profile link to others?

please share with me my profile URL link

Hi Rajesh,

You can copy your profile link to your clipboard by going to your profile page and clicking here

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Rajesh,

It is so simple. You just copy your profile link by opening your profile page and clicking here, share your profile link anywhere you want. Only paste your profile link once you copied it from your profile.

Thanks.

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/

How to know if my profile is approved?

Hi Jenelyn,

I checked and it seems that your account was already approved. However, as an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Jenelyn,

Seems your profile has already been approved.  However,  being an exclusive member of the agency, you should go for only your agency membership plan. Exclusive members can work only on contracts with their agency.

Hope it will be helpful.

Thanks.

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/

Hi, May I know is my account approved? Because I didn't receive any confirmation mail and not sure whether I'm eligible to send a proposal??

Hi Jackshun,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths