🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My application was rejected and no reason sha...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Ikram,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Madam 🙂

Hi Miss Joanne, 

I am a new user of UpWork and would like to confirm if my profile has been accepted already? It used to have the banner on top of my profile saying that my profile was not accepted and I can resubmit it for review.

I tried updating my profile again and much to my suprise,  the banner saying that my profile was rejected is gone already.

Would you be so kind to assist me in confirming my profile status?

Thank you.

delete

Hi Sheikh,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
asimmuhammad44
Community Member

You will get a confirmation message then your profile will be approved. When you get the first project then you need to verify by a video call with the Upwork then you will get a verified batch.

silverkent
Community Member

Hello there,

Hope all is well for all of us here,
I just want to ask a question that how can I tell if my profile has been accepted/approved? I haven't received a confirmation email yet, I will greatly appreciate your help.

Than you,
Silver Kenneth

Hi Silver,

Your profile is approved, once you`ve purchased more connects you will be able to start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Sir Goran,

Thank you so much for your quick response Sir, I am so glad to hear that. I'll purchase more connects so I'll be able to start sending proposals. 

Once again thank you so much!

Stay safe!

Regards,

Silver Kenneth

Hi, I have registered on Upwork recently how can I check if my account is approved or not.

Regards 

Muhammad Arslan 

Hi Muhammad,

Yes your profile is approved and can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey,

I am a little confused whether my profile is under review or has been accepted. Can you please tell me whether it is approved or not. 

Regards,

Sainesh Nakra

safiaadeel
Community Member

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved or not?

Hi Safia,

I can see that your profile has been approved and you can start submitting proposals in the marketplace! You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I'd like to ask if my profile is approved? Thank you!

Hi Willbert, and Shahadat,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Team,

I have recently submitted my profile and in about 24h I spot the warning flash in my account: 

"Your profile was not accepted

Unfortunately we were not able to accept the profile you submitted. Please check the messages you received from our support team for more information.

If you would like, you may edit your profile and then resubmit it for another review."

The point is that there is no messages from support team in my inbox neither in My Account Requests page. How do I know the reason why my profile was not accepted and how can I adjust it to resubmit further?

Thanks for help!

Hi Katerina,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your account. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
4d708a13
Community Member

Hi, Andrea.

I have the as same problem as Katerina had. Could you help me to know, why my profile wasn't approved?

Thanks a lot.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maksym, 

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can you please check my account too? 

Thanks

Hi Sainesh,

I checked and can confirm that your account was also accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobsI hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello, I just signed up and am waiting for account confirmation.

But by inspiration, I have already done one job and cannot send a proposal. I really want to be approved as soon as possible if possible 🙂

Thank you

Hi Stepan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete. You will be notified via email about your account. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork
incade
Community Member

Is my profile approved?
sainesh
Community Member

Hey Mike ,
Hope you're doing well . Can you please check my account and tell me whether my profile is approved or not , I am really confused.
Thanks a ton!
Regards,
Sainesh
koratsavan
Community Member

greet profile 

gnanadesigan
Community Member

Hi,

I have created my profile with all the required information, could you please approve my profile ? thanks.

Hi Gnanadesigan,

I checked and it looks like your profile is Under Review, we typically take between 24 to 48 hours to review your application and we will notify you via email if your application is approved or declined.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
shannon_katie
Community Member

My application was rejected and didn't got an email with a reason nor showing anything under my request panel. Please help.

Your profile is supposed to represent the person typing on the keyboard.

Hi Shannon Katie,

Someone from our team will reach out to you in order to assist you further. You should receive an email notification and you can also access your ticket here

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
94b0cd61
Community Member

Hi,

I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; How can I tell if I have been approved?

Thank you,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Gursimran Kaur,

I checked your account and your profile was approved!

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea
I created my account, but I'm not sure if my profile is approved. How will I check if my account is approved

Hi Umolu,

I checked and your profile was approved, Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide and Resource Corner for some great topics and advice.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

It will give you notice. saying "congratulation...." on your upper left
account that you already passed the requirements of upwork. then after you
can look for a job

2f7e70d1
Community Member

Hi,
I created my account, but I'm not sure if my profile is approved. How will I check if my account is approved

Hi Michelle,

I checked your account and your profile was accepted, welcome to Upwork!

~Andrea
Upwork

Good day, Ma'am! May I know if my upwork account is approved or not?

With thanks,

France

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths