🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile approved
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Would you kindly check my  profile ? 

Hi. I have just created my profile. 

How can I control my profile is approved? 

Thank you so much.

Hi Ufuk,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, i would like to know if my account is approved

Hi Dancun,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello! How do I know that my profile is approved?

Hello, Gino Sam.

Hope you are doing well. You will receive an approval email to your email address. And you will also get a popup notification on your Upwork profile That- You are part of Upwork now!

Hope you understand.

Hi Gino Sam,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has already been approved. You may now start submitting proposals. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi. My profile for Upwork was rejected. I would like to know, i possible, the reasons for it.

Thank you.

Hi Juan,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. I checked with the team and your profile has been accepted, one of our agents also reached out via a support ticket to inform you about it. You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello! How can I know if my profile is approved or not?

Hi Christine,

I checked and it looks like your profile is in the review process. Please note that once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Nikola
Upwork

How do I know that my Upwork profile is active?

Please, someone, help me with that.

Hi Md Nazmul,

I checked and can confirm that your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

please i want to know that my account is approved or not?

Hi Asim,

Your profile was approved and you should see the available connects when you are logged in.

~Nina

we want to know about my profile is it aproved or not?

Hi Sidra,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How do i know if my account is approvedved

Hi Shayan,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

HI,

I have submitted my profile twice and yet it is not accepted and my profile is 100% complete

Hi Olaitan,

I checked your account and your profile was accepted! You can check out our Freelancer Guide for some help getting started, and also our Resource Corner for some great topics like: 

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Mona,

Please note that you've posted your message empty. Are you needing assistance checking if your profile has been approved? If so, please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, is my profile approved?

Hi Nadim and Mubin,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and can confirme that your profiles were approved! Welcome to Upwork. Feel free to check out our Freelancer Guide for some help getting started, and also our Resource Corner for some great topics.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello

i wanted to know if my upwork account has been approved ?

Hi Hamza and Mubin,

I checked and it looks like your accounts are already accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mubin30
Community Member

Thank you so much

May i know my account is approved no or not as i didn't got any confirmation mail?

Hi Abhijeet, and Ahson,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts are already accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!n

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can i check that my profile is approved or not?

Hi Muhammad,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Vladimir, can you please check when my profile will be approved?

I wait for this long time.

Regards

Sherwin

Hi Sherwin,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review on your application to be completed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! I created my account 3 weeks ago. It hasn’t been approved until now. Kindly check.

Thanks!

Hi Harris,

I checked your account and your profile was approved.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi there. Could you please check if my profile has been approved.

Thanks!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sara, 

I'm happy to confirm that your profile registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

I have been inactive for years now and I do not recall if my account was ever approved. Can somebody please check this for me?

Also, how do you check this anyway like what does an approved and declined profile/account looks like?

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths