🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Account was not accepted
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi France,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

there will be signage upper left of your account saying
"congratulations...." then you are already approved and can start looking
for a job.

sergey-svitov
Community Member

Hello! My profile was not approved. Could you tell me what the problem is?

Hi Sergey,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Sometimes the problem is the overload system to the job you're looking for.
mainemendoza
Community Member

May I know if my upwork account is approved or not?

I'm just starting to set-up my account but  I have created this a year ago. 

Thank you for the kind assistance. 

Warm regards, 

Sharmaine 

Hi Sharmaine,

I checked and it looks like your profile was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
soe02
Community Member

Hey, how do I know if I am approved or not?

Thanks 

Yours sincerely,

Sönke

Hi Soenke,

I checked and your profile was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide as well as our Resource Corner for some great topics like:

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,

I cannot use my account since long time because of : "Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal." Coud You unlock me that option, please?

Best Regards,

Mariusz

Hi Mariusz,

I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, how do I know my account has been approved?

Hi Syed Junaid and Hannah,

I checked and can confirm both your accounts are approved and you can send proposals! 

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you.

Hello! I want to know if my profile is already approved

Hi Jorence,

Your profile was accepted!  For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
zainaliamin
Community Member

Hello
How may I know that my profile is approved or not

Hi Zain,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You may want to check out the resources we have compiled here

~ Joanne
Upwork
sifat_pod
Community Member

Hi Abu,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi
Sir Please check that my account is approved or not..
Thanks

adrein_c
Community Member

I wanna make my account approved but Upwork rejected my account and said Please check the messages you received from our support team for more information.

i checked my email and massages in upwork but haven't receive massage or Email. cen anyone help me?

Hi Adrein,

I checked and it looks like your account was accepted. For help getting started you may check our Freelancer Guide and Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
3a386c99
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

Could you please tell me if my profile was approved? I already sent a proposal to a client. But I can't confirm if my profile is approved or not.

Thank you & have a nice day.

Hi Ranveer,

Yes, your profile was accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Is my account approved? I can't see anything like "pending approval" or "approved" on my profile. It just said that "Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork!". Is this a formal approval message?

Is my account APPROVED?

Hi Adeel, and Faizan,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
b0040ae1
Community Member

Hi,

Kindly confirm if my account is approved or denied. I didn't receive any email regarding its status!

Regards,

Ian Jhefer Guevarra

faizan-050
Community Member

Dear sir, i want to know either my account is approved or rejected?
karyl_khael
Community Member

Hi can someone please tell me if my account was approved?

Hi Khael,

Yes, your account was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
bbad
Community Member

Hello,I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Baha,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

Could you please check if my account is approved ? and I can not see the verification option on user settings menu, how could I get the verification badge ?

Thanks,

Hi,

Can you please check if my account is accepted. I did not receive any email confirmation yet.

Thanks

Hi Pubudu,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks for checking and info Luiggi

4c48e41e
Community Member

Hello, Please i want to confirm if my account has been approved. how can i check if it is?

emonmustafa
Community Member

Is my profile approved?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths