🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile approved
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi, I want to know whether my profile is approved? 

Hi Maricar and Ian Jhefer,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profiles have been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork

hey, how can I ensure that my account is 100% approved and ready to start a project?i did,t receive any account approval mail, and how can I verify my nid and how to verify video chat verification?

Hi MD Habibur,

I checked and can confirm your account was approved, you can start sending proposals for jobs! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

No need to worry about ID or Video verification at the moment, once you become eligible for the ID Verification Badge, you’ll be notified when you log into Upwork.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

hi,

HI

When I click on edit Profile, the window wont open. 

Hi Woltera,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues completing your profile. Is there any error message showing when you tried to edit it? Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork

HI,

How do i know my profile is approved?I didn't recieve any email from upwork.

Hi Hamid,

I checked and your profile was accepted! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

How do i know my upwork Profile is Approved? I didn't receive any mail From upwork

Hi Hamid,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I posted my profile more than 24 hours ago and still wait for approval. Can you, please, check and advise?

Best Regards,

Darko

Hi Darko,

You profile seems to be approved. Didn't you got an email or have been notified by Upwork? It looks approved to me. I just visited your profile & I can see/read everything on it.

A Moderator can guide you better in this case. 🙂

Hello,
Thanx for very prompt reply. Unfortunately, I didn't get approval mail (checked everywhere... junk, spam....) and at the top of my profile page still stays that I am under review:

[cid:image001.png@01D6B95E.F05A1C30]
I am new on this site. Please, can you tell me how to contact moderator? I see that there are many moderators.
Cheers,

Okay, that means it is still in review. No worries wait for a while it shall be approved automatically within some time if there are no issues. 

Moderators will reach you by themselves when they will come across your post. Be patient, have a cup of coffee. 🙂

Lol. Cup of coffee … seems excellent idea 😊. I hope it will take not more than 3 cup’s until I get approved 😊
Thanx again

Hi Darko,

I checked, and it looks like your profile is being reviewed. Profile reviews may take 24 hours to complete. You will be updated on the status of your profile approval. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, 

Can you please check and let me know if my profile is approved ?

Thanks 
Vinay

Hi Vinaykumar,

I checked and can confirm your account was approved, you can start sending proposals for jobs! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

~ Nikola
Upwork

How do I know if my profile is verified/accepted?

Hello **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am waiting for my identity verification and but my account hasn't been approved! I would like to know whether my profile has been approved/accepted!

Visit My Profile -**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank You everyone! Have a niceday!

Stay Safe!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tolusha,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay sir!  Now, I would like to verify my identity verification!  How should i do this sir?   Thank You!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tolusha Prabhath,

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
djtolu
Community Member

Okay Sir! Thank You!

How does someone know if they've been approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved or not?

Hi Resat,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I resubmitted my profile for approval and I wasn't able to get a confirmation e-mail so I'm confused if my profile is now approved or not. 

Hi Aurney,

I checked and your profile was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello! I just want to confirm if my profile just got approved? I just resubmitted it for approval and now I am seeing that I have already 20 free connects. I have not received any email yet though. Can you please confirm? Thank you

Hi Jaymar,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Could someone please check the status of my profile? Is it approved or not? If it is not, how do I resubmit my application? I do not see anywhere here to be able to resubmit. I used to see a notification that my profile application is not approved whenever I would log in before but I am not seeing it anymore. Hope I can get an answer at the soonest possible time. Thank you.

Hi Charisma Elizabeth,

I checked, and it looks like your profile is already active. You can continue submitting proposals to jobs you are interested in.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi!

Thank you for your prompt response.

i want to check if my profile is approved or not /

Hi Kunu,

Yes, your account was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i a able to send proposal??

Hi Sahil,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths