cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

khoirul_s
Khoirul S Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
7861 of 8,055
I can send proposal on job posting, is that mean that my profile is accepted? but i didn't receive confirmation email.

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7862 of 8,055

Hi Khoirul,

Your account has been accepted and you have already successfully sent your first proposal. Good luck with it! 

To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mooxxtafaa
Al-Mustapha A Member Since: Dec 13, 2020
7863 of 8,055
Hi. Please I did not receive an approval email for my account, I would like to know if it got approved
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
7864 of 8,055

Hi Al-Mustapha,

I checked and can confirm that your profile was approved, you can start sending proposals! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

~ Nikola

Untitled
mikovic_tanja
Tanja M Member Since: Dec 15, 2020
7865 of 8,055

Hello, is my profile approved?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
7866 of 8,055

Hi Tanja,

Yes, your profile was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
khan_ulfat
Ulfat K Member Since: Dec 16, 2020
7867 of 8,055

please anybody tell me my profile is approved or not?

khoirul_s
Khoirul S Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
7868 of 8,055

Thank you for answering me Bojan, im very excited to learn on this platform. btw I'm getting my first work in hereefew days ago. wishing everyone a good luck :-D

4d44054e
Andrii P Member Since: Dec 13, 2020
7869 of 8,055

Could you confirm when this account will be approved?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

It's a freelancer for my agency and client is not able to send an offer for this account because of "the freelancer is not available for invitations and offers" message

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7870 of 8,055

Hi Andrii,

We are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons.

Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the review process to complete and the freelancer you are referring to will be notified of the status of their application. In case they need help with the account, they can always reach out to us.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS