🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I know if my account is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Ahmed,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi.
I resubmitted my upwork profile last month, however, I haven't heard anything from Upwork Team yet if my profile was accepted or not. I'm concern because I'm getting job interview offers from clients on upwork. Does that mean my profile has been accepted?

Hi John Patrick,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has already been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. You may also want to check the information we have compiled here to help you get started. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have created my account recently and got an email from Upwork that my profile is now live. Does it mean my profile is approved?

Hi Prashant,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for the quick reply Goran. Really appreciate it.

Dear concern, 

Please resolve this issue, My account is under approval las three to four weeks. The attached screenshot is for your kind information.  

thanks,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Noor,

I checked your account and the notification shouldn't be showing. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear sir/madam 

I am abu taleb . I want to order my account please help me 

Hi Abu,

If you are referring to your profile approval status, I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may want to check the freelancer resources compiled here to help you get started. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear Upwork Support , I am Md Tuhin Islam from Bangladesh also I complete computer Engineering so I have a huge knowledge about Developing mobile apps and web development. I use my skill to approve my account but not approve my account. My problem I am Bangladeshi ? also Bangladeshi freelancer face this problem rapidly so my request please kindly approve my account as soon as possible. 

Regards

Md Tuhinn Islam

Hi Tuhin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much for solving my problem...Really I am so happy 

How to check my Profile is Live or Not?

Am I accepted In Upwork?

Hi Muhammad Shoaib,

Yes, your profile was accepted! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Is my profile approved ???

Hi Mohammed,

Your profile was approved! 

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

please guide me my profile is approved or not how can i check my profile is apporved?

Hi Smartaje,

I checked and your profile was accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi guys! Need help checking if my account is already verified. I can send proposal but I did not get any email confirmation that my account is fully verified. I just created my account 2 days ago.

Hi Al,

I checked your account, and your profile has been approved. Please check out the freelancer resources here to help you get started. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Is there a way to check this? I haven’t gotten any emails confirming this and I wanna know it my profile has been approved or not. Thank you

Hi Adrian,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you'll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to know if my profile is approved or not.

Hi Abdul,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am new to Upwork and want to know whether my profile is approved or not! I am able to submit proposals.! Can anybody confirm that.

Thanks in advance!

I received an email recently, confirming my Account has been approved. Thanks

Hello Upwork,

I don’t seem to have received an email whether I am approved or not, I have spent a week trying to make my profile as good and eye-catching as I can. I can send proposals, but I do not actually know if clients see them. I tried researching and I wasn’t able to find a place to actually submit your profile for approval. Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,

Antoan

Hi Antoan and Qamar,

I checked and it looks like your accounts have already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello!

I am new to UpWork applying as a Freelancer. May I ask, how do I know if my profile is approved? So I can start sending in proposals to potential clients. Thank you! God bless!

Alfonso Casibang

Freelance Video Editor

Hi Alfonso

WELCOME TO UPWORK,

You will get a pop-up within 24 hours & after that, you can start your bidding. 

I wish you all the best. 

Awais N.

Looking forward to that! Thank you so much, Awais!

I was just wondering, how would a person know that he/she is approved in Upwork? Because I already have 50 available connects visible in my account and I don't know if I can start using it to submit proposals or not for the reason that I was never notified about my profile being approved in Upwork. Hoping for a quick response from the Upwork team. Thank you, all! God bless!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alfonso,

Your account has been accepted and it looks l like you already sent your first proposal. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much, Bojan! May God bless you more!

hello may i know if my profile is approved or not because I didnt get any mail regarding this.

Thankyou

Hi Nilam,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello, 

I would like to know if my profile is approved. How can I check this? Thanks! 

If it is approved, would clients see my profile with a checkmark or how would they see it? 

Hi Alberto,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

can you tell me whether my profile is approved or not?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01af5bd2a0e6a44911

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths