🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Please check my profile is approved or no...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Imtiaz,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V, Thanks to you.

Dear Upwork Members

Kindly tell me how to check whether my profile is verified or not ? Please help me out. I' ll be thankful.

Regards
Zohaib Hassan

Hi Zohaib,

Are you referring to your application to join Upwork being accepted? If so, yes it was! 

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

How to check whether my profile is approved or not? Kindly check & confirm please

Hi Shikha and Muhammad,

I checked and your profiles were approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you so much.

I have made my upwork and I'm not sure it is approved or not. Can someone check it share from where can I check it. Thanks

Hi Mohsin,

I checked your profle, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please read the freelancer resources here to help you get started. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

How will I know that my upwork profile got approved?

Hi Shanzae,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved or not?  it is not mentioned that my profile is under review.

Hi Anandhakrishna,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thankyou very much! 

Does receiving this message mean that my profile has been approved? ("congratulations you're now a part of upwork")

Thank you. 

Hi Svana,

Yes that is correct. Feel free to start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there. Wanted to know if my account has been approved or not. Kindly do tell me.

Hi Jabran,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello guys,

upwork is not approving my profile.Can you give me help. I am new to this area.If anyone willing to help, thank you

Regards,

Dewapriya D B N H

Hi Dewapriya,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please let me know if my profile is approved or not

Did you receive an email from Upwork? If not then it could be pending. Don't worry it will be done within 24-hours. Sometimes it is delayed due to systematic issues.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rabia,

Your profile is accepted. You should be able to start bidding on projects. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I did not receive any email regarding approval and I don't know how to check my account is approved or not...

I can submit proposals and have already added a withdrawal method?
Can anyone  provide me a way to check if my profile is approved or not?

Hi Ranjan,

I checked and can confirm that your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and I submitted my profile 3-4 times but every time my profile is being reject. Please review my profile and give me feedback on my profile, what changes I can make and help me out to approve my profile as soon.

Thank You.

Hi Sachin,

Welcome to Upwork. I am happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,

For a long time, my profile has not been approved even though it is 100% complet. I tried many times, but noting happened. Can anyone advise me what to fix so it can be approved.

Thanks for your advices,

Haris

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Haris,

Your profile is already approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I apologize for the silly question, but how can I tell if my profile has been accepted/approved? I haven't received a confirmation email, yet the reject/resubmit/under approval banner no longer appears. 

Thanks so much. Being new the community, I really appreciate the help!
Said

Hi Said,

I checked your account and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here. You may also want to check out the resources here for more tips to help you as a freelancer. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I just finished registering. I checked my profile after some minutes and I was expecting to see that my "profile is under review" but I can't see it and I am able to submit proposals as of now.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taiwo,

Your account has been accepted, feel free to start senting proposals. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi , 

I am wanting to know if my profile has been approved ?

Thank you in Advance,

Rita M.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Upwork, Rita! 

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

My Account is not yet activated. can i know the reason.i really want to work with Upworks as a freelancer.please help me.what do i need to do to activate my account ?

Hi Kavindi,

I checked with the team, and they have confirmed that one of our agents reached out to you to assist further regarding your account status. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I have sumitted my profile on 27 Jan 2021 at  2200 hrs. But unfortunately I am waiting so far and want come to know my profile status that it has approved or not.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Upwork,

I just registered yesterday in your platform but didn't receive any e-mail regarding it. I'm trying to check the status of my application but I can't see it in my profile. Can you provide an update?

Thank you!
Xavier
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths