🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Xavier,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out this thread to help you get started. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello

I just want to know that is my profile is approved or not

Hi Ankush, and Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts are accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i want to know if my account is aprroved or not?

HOW CAN WE KNOW IF OUR UPWORK ACCOUNT IS APPROVED?

Hi Uzair,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I know whether my account is accepted or not? I didn't receive any email and its been 24 hours

Hi Abdul,

I checked and can confirm that your account has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

apporval of my profile

Hi Palwinder,

I am happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. Welcome to Upwork. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, can someone from upwork help me check if my profile has been approved?

Hi Victor, and Shibasis,

Yes, your profiles were accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It has been more than 12 hours since I resubmitted my profile. Yet I haven't received any email whether it is approve or not. How will I know if it is approved?

Hi Joshua,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

is my profile approved by Upwork?
I'm a newbie guide me, please.

Hi Trivedi,

I am happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. Welcome to Upwork. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approve, I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Beverly and Aaron,

I  can confirm your profile was approved and you can start using your account. Please review these resources before you start submitting proposals.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the reply, but my profile still says it's under review for 12 hours. I haven't received a new email regarding the approval. I will greatly appreciate your help on this matter.

Sincerely,

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Our team will update your account soon to reflect your new profile status.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir,

Okay. You're a lifesaver. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Aaron

Hi,

My friend**edited for Community Guidelines** is really interested to join and find a job here in Upwork but here profile is not yet approved after months of trying to get her profile approved. She already completed her profile and added all the necessary information to get it approved but it keeps on getting rejected. She also tried asking for help here in upwork community but she can't post a new topic or reply to other topics.

Here's a link to her profile: **edited for Community Guidelines**

I have also attached the screenshot that proves that she can't post any new topics because she cannot choose any board where she can post her concern.

Hope we can get some help. Thank you.

@Jevil P wrote:

My friend **edited for Community Guidelines** is really interested to join and find a job here in Upwork but here profile is not yet approved after months of trying to get her profile approved.

It's OK, don't worry. Upwork has way more freelancers that it can sell so they have pretty much closed some categories. Your friend doesn't need to waste her precious time trying to get in, her category is already overcrowded.

What she should do is invest her time to find other venues to find business.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Hi Jevil, 

I'm sorry that your friend's registration was not accepted. We will not be able to discuss your friend's account in detail for privacy reasons. Your friend can reach out to us via our support or social media channels and the team will assist her if she has questions about her account.

~ Avery
Upwork
fidell
Community Member

Hello there Vladmir.

I recently submitted my profile and was requested to wait till "after 12 hours for a review".

Thing is, it is way past 12 hours and i am yet to get a feedback from Upwork team.

i'd appreciate you looking into my profile and if possibly reviewing it.

Warm regards.Fidel.

Hi Fidelis,

I've checked and can confirm that you've submitted your profile less than 12 hours ago. The team will review it as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.

~Nina

Hello there Nina.

It's been over 12 hours and yet the "profile under review notification still remains."

i'd greatly appreciate a feedback from the Upwork team.

Regards.        

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fidelis,

Our team has sent a ticket with more instructions, you can access your tickets on this Link.

~ Goran
Upwork

i have opened and replied necessary tickets.

please i'd appreciate your commitment to the matter

j_suton
Community Member

Hello upworker, i have created my account over 12 hours. It is still under review. I did not receive any related message from upwork. What should i do now? Still waiting message? Please help.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jacob,

Congratulations your profile has been approved.
Happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hy Upwork Community! I want to raise a serious issue which is damaging Upwork freelancers very badly. I have raised this issue but no action is taken yet. Issue is that some people on social media and YouTube know the method that “How to approve Upwork Id by some tricks/unfair means”. They are using the tricks and due to this issue, many un-educated, Un-Skilled persons are coming to Upwork. They are outsourcing the projects too. So please fix this bug so that a freelancer can approve his/her profile by fair means only. I hope action will be taken by Upwork.
Contact Me: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Good Day!

Hi,

How to identify that your account/profile is approved?

Hi Niel,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Read my comments carefully

Hi Jo-an.

How to apply for profile approval. Because i still haven't received an email about it.

Hi Niel,

I checked your account and can confirm that your account is approved, feel free to start bidding on jobs. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fidelis, 

Our team will follow up on your ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Nina,

I created my profile yesterday morning and either it hasn’t been approved yet or I am not able to apply for any job. Can you check this for me?

Hi Moises,

It may take 24 hours for the profile review process. You will receive an email and a notification on your Upwork account as soon as the review is completed to update you of the status of your profile approval. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths