🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account Approved
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Gaurav and Kasun,

Your profiles are approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you sir.,

Can you please check and let me know that my profile is approved or not by Upwork Team?

Hi Vivek,

Your profile was approved! 

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,
Please check whether mine is approved or not!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juma,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, can you check if my profile got appproved or not?

Hi Maham,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes, Your profile has been approved. Congratulations and good luck towards earning your first dollar. 

fb92e6c1
Community Member

Hi can you check my profile is approved.

Hi Tarun,

I checked and your profile was accepted, thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

can you tell me whether my profile is approved or not?

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
7e458351
Community Member

Hi. let me know my profile is approve or not

Hi Kaleem,

I checked, and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
78552c17
Community Member

How do I know if my profile is verified ?

Hi Tatjana,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. To learn more about getting started on Upwork, check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I would also love to know whether my account has been approved or accepted. Thank you in advance

Hi Jentrix,

Your account has been accepted and it looks l like you already sent a few proposals. Good luck with them! 

Upwork webinars and online events is great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out the Resource Center where you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

My profile has approved or not?????

lysis10
Community Member

I'm not sure why your other thread got deleted "mobile app developer," but you know that you're auto accepted, right?

shabie4
Community Member

Is it true??
Great.
Thanks.

thanks man

iamr0cky
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Fozle,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

How i knew my Profile is Approved or not ??

Hi Saloni,

Yes, your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to start bidding on projects in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork as well as our Resource Center; where you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
373c9564
Community Member

Hello Luiggi
I would like to know if my profile was approved. Thank you in advance

Hi Hany and Marija,

I can confirm your profiles were approved! 

For help getting started check out this post.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, Is my profile approved?

shiela_y
Community Member

Hi, can please check mine as well if it's approved?

Hi Shiela,

I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started on Upwork as a freelancer. You can find more useful videos on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I would like to know if my profile was approved. Thanks in Advance.

Hi David and Hummad,

Your profiles are approved and you can start sending proposals at any time, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Is my profile approved?

Hi Malik,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey, how can I know if my profile is approved?

Hi Usama,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

how i can check my account is approved or not?

Hi Zaheer,

I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths