cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account Approval Enquiry

barooqstudios
Barooq S Member Since: Mar 23, 2021
3581 of 8,411

Thanks for help. Is there any solution i can use my both freelance and agency account?
As I am unable to buy connects without membership.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3582 of 8,411

Hi Barooq,

Yes, there is! You can change your status from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive. That way, you can use both membership plans and while submitting proposals, you can choose whether to submit as a freelancer or an agency member.

To update your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
barooqstudios
Barooq S Member Since: Mar 23, 2021
3583 of 8,411

Thank you for your help. 

d_voychenko
Dmytro V Member Since: Mar 3, 2020
3584 of 8,411

Hi!
Aleksandar, my account profile has not yet been approved. Why?
Could you approve it?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3585 of 8,411

Hi Dmytro,

Please keep in mind that you're part of the agency as an exclusive member. This means that you can send proposals only under the agency using the agency Connects. If you would like to work as a freelancer as well, the agency owner will need to update your status to non-exclusive member. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d_voychenko
Dmytro V Member Since: Mar 3, 2020
3586 of 8,411

Hi Goran!
Thank you!

marinalandini
Marina L Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
3587 of 8,411

hi, hope you are doing fine, i could not finish my profile, some issue when i complete the file, in the city ask me twice to complete and i cant move forward to finish thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3588 of 8,411

Hi Marina, 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page?

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
yagnikk
Yagnik K Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
3589 of 8,411

I'm trying to access my account and trying to bid project. But suddenly I found that my account is not approved. May I know why ? Let me know if there is any required information from my side to make it approved.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3590 of 8,411

Hi Yagnik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible with more details about your profile and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS