🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I tell if my profile has been acc...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Mavis,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, how will I know if my Upwork account is approved? 

Hi Jade,

Yes your profile is approved as well and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cf42cbac
Community Member

Hello, I would like to know if I’m profile has been approved by upwork. Thank you in advance.

Hi Dalal,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is already aproved. Welcome to Upwork! You may want to consider checking out this Community board as it has many great articles to help you boost your career on Upwork and this thread to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Could you please check my profile? I want to know if it is approved or not?

Hi Ahmed,

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you check my profile too?

Yes, your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork, Frank! Feel free to start bidding on projects in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork as well as our Resource Center; where you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork

Could you please check my profile too ? I want to know if it is approved or not?

Hi Yahya,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am not sure if my account has been approved. Please help

Hello,

I apologize for the silly question, but how can I tell if my profile has been accepted/approved? I haven't received a confirmation email, yet the reject/resubmit/under approval banner no longer appears. 

Thanks so much. Being new the community, I really appreciate the help!

Alex

Your profile has already been accepted, Alexandra Ann, and you should be able to send your proposals for jobs on Upwork. Make sure you go over resources and help articles Vladimir listed here to make sure you get to a successful and safe start on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you so much Valerie! 🙂

Can you check if my profile is already approved?

Hi Jerome,

I checked, and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, can you please check my account if it is approved as well? I did not receive a confirmation email, so I just want to make sure. Thanks in advance!

Hi Tiffany,

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello. Can you check mine if it was also approved? No notification if it was rejected or approved but I can send proposal to new work. Thanks!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sir Andrew,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

Would you mind checking if my profile was approved as well?  I haven't received an email regarding the approval. I will greatly appreciate your help. 

Thank you,

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mikeedca
Community Member

Hi, can you also check my profile? I didn't get any email if it's approved or not.

Hi, Can Anyone from upwork team tell me, that my profile has been approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muzammil,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, Bojan! 

Can you please check my account if it's accepted as well? 🙂 I also haven't received any confirmation.

Thanks!

Harbie

Hi Charlene-Harbie,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
8dad1217
Community Member

Can you tell me if my account is approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you'll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
maquerasc
Community Member

Hello Sir Bojan,

would you mind checking if my profile was approved as well? I still haven't received any approval messages from upwork. Thank you!

Regards,

Syrin Maquera

Hi Syrin, 

Your profile is approved as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hamiah
Community Member

Hello Bojan. Appreciate if you can help me check of my account is already approved. Thanks!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kricel Anne,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
6b18aa83
Community Member

Hi, 

Can you please verify whether my profile was accepted or not since I haven't received any email yet? 

Thank You!

Hi Asad,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already approved. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, you can check this Community thread. You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

Would you mind checking if my profile was approved already?  I haven't received an email regarding the approval. I will greatly appreciate your help. 

Thank you,

Honey

Hi Honey Joy,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar 

Could you tell me if my account has been accepted please.

Thank you.

Hi Jose Alberto,

I checked, and I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please check out the freelancer section here to help you get started. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths