cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I be sure if my Upwork account has been approved since I didn't receive any email for it

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3971 of 8,468

Hi Ammar,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ammarkashif2000
Ammar K Member Since: May 17, 2021
3972 of 8,468

Thanks a lot! I just applied to a job but it throws an error:
"

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

Forbidden. You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

"

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3973 of 8,468

Hi Ammar,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to submit a proposal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
aamir8090
M A Member Since: Oct 10, 2021
3974 of 8,468

can you please tell me ...My profile is approved or not....?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3975 of 8,468

Hi M A,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please check freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
topnik77
Ajiboye Tope H Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
3976 of 8,468

I am new also, but l just created my portfolio and l have not been approved yet. So check again. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3977 of 8,468

Hi Ajiboye,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
arvarawat
Arva R Member Since: Feb 22, 2021
3978 of 8,468

can you please assist me too? 

I am not sure if my profile has been approved. How can I be sure about it?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3979 of 8,468

Hi Arva,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
4902d50c
Ezenwata D Member Since: Oct 18, 2021
3980 of 8,468
Please help me check if I’m also verified