🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is my upwork profile approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Thank You!

I have resubmitted my profile for approval. Can anyone review or tell me that my profile is approved or not and can I send proposals to get jobs?

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01417ba26353b43038/

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Salman,

Your profile was approved! Check out this Community Post for help getting started.

~Andrea
Upwork

thanks!

I wanna know if my account is approved or not. Can someone validate this for me please? Or help me navigate to the right page that would tell me.

Appreciate any assistance on this. Thanks!

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail or any notifiacaton about this,
Thanks

Hi Asad,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, I suggest that you check this Community thread, the Resource Center, and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you

I am begginer and i want to know my profile is approved or not?

Hi Irfan,

Your profile was approved, welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, check this Community Post.

~Andrea
Upwork
ib1989
Community Member

Thanks Andrea..

Kindly check my profile and let me know it is approved or not.

Hi Numan,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi
May I know whether my profile If approved ?
Regards
Soma : )

Hi Soma,

Yes, your profile was approved!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, May I know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Nabhan,

I can confirm your profile was aproved!

~Andrea
Upwork

thanks

Is my upwork profile approved?

Hi Shumeel,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I need to know if my upwork profile is approved?

Hi Faisal,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I would like to know whether my upwork profile has been approved or  not?

Regards.

Hi Maanvi,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. Can you tell me if my Upwork application was accepted or not?

Hi Nikunj,

Yes your application was accepted and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I'm Looking forward to working here 🙂

Hello,

Please also tell me if my profile is ready to get projects and approved?

Thanks

Hi Naveen,

~ Joanne
Upwork

hello, would you like to know if my profile is approved?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Julia,

Yes, your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

hello i wish to know if my account has been approved or not as i didnt get any confirmation message and i am able to send proposals.

Hi Varnika,

I checked and can confirm that your account has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! To help you get started, please check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved?

Hi Geetanjali,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

May I ask if my account is already approved, thank you

Hi Adrian,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved? or what elce may I have to do to improve my account.?

Thank you.!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths