🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
educruxx
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?
Can you please answer?

Hi Muhammad,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! Is my profile approved by upwork?
I'm newbie guide me please. Thanks!

Hi Daryn,

Yes your profile is approved as well. To learn more about how to write winning proposals, check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!
Is my profile approved?
Because I'm having difficulties, I click on the "submit a proposal" button redirects me to Page Unavailable (www.upwork.com has redirected too many times.). I tried deleting cookies, logging in with incognito mode, using a different browser, but still page unavailable.

And in window with job, I have 0 Available connection, but in window(https://www.upwork.com/nx/plans/connects/history?from=membershipIndex), I have 50 connection, whats going on???
I wanna submit proposal on this **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Hi Lara,

I would like to confirm that your profile is approved. However, since you're an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use the Connects of the agency pool. If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well, the agency owner will need to update your status to non exclusive. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have received an offer from an agency through my email. However once completing set up of my account, I do not seem to be able to find the offer. Please help.

Thanks

Hi Jeslynn,

Just to clarify that an agency can send you only an invitation to join the agency. Can you try to follow the instructions in the email notification you have received? If you're receiving any errors on your end, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

The email says to review and accept offer with a button that says view offer. The first time around, I was led to create my profile which I did. However, I was not able to see the offer on my profile. I went back to the email to click on the link again and it says this, "The client needs to provide additional information to proceed."

Hi Jeslynn,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! can anyone tell me that's my Upwork account has been approved or not? I am new to the Upwork platform Please help me! Thank you

Hi Sumon Rahman,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello!  Idon't know my upwork account approve or not ? I am a new commer in Upwork platform Please help me ! Thank you

Hi Mst Mansura,

I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
88c5889d
Community Member

Hi,

Can someone also please check if my account has been approved? Thank you.

Hi Helen,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ruskins
Community Member

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved.

Hi Philip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and could see that your account is already accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, you may want to check freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
40c20cb8
Community Member

I haven't got any email from Upwork for approval of my profile. How can I know if my profile is approved?

Hi Manish,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dfbe4e6a
Community Member

I've been waiting a couple days and still haven't had my 3 project's approved yet... how long is this gonna take exactly?

Hi Nyxiart,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
m_shahidali
Community Member

What is my profile status? Active or rejected. I am using it after approximately 3 years.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked with our team and can confirm that your account is active. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. For help getting started, please check freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
d6b60714
Community Member

Not been sent any email, want to know if my profile is approved

Hi Tunde! I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I can not check if my profile has been accepted or not , can you please let me know ? 

Hi Mousam,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Team,

I hope you are having a good day. May I know if my account is approved? I haven't received the approval notification in my email yet. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d65adb240001c881?viewMode=1

Hello Ana.

I confirmed that your Upwork profile has been approved. 

Welcom to the Upwork family.

Regards,

Hassaan

Hello, how can I confirm if my profile has been approved or not since I haven't received any email
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Monika,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
e63d0954
Community Member

Its been a month since I wrote a project proposal gig for sale, but it has
taken longer than expected for it to be reviewed to allow me sale it
online. The project gig has been under review for 3weeks now.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cyrus, 

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. After escalating this further yesterday, the team has confirmed that the issue is now resolved. Are you still seeing the that project is still in review? If so, could you please try clearing your browser's cookies to see if this updates your page?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Team,

I hope you are having a good day. May I know if my account is approved? I haven't received the approval notification in my email yet. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d65adb240001c881?viewMode=1

Hello, how can I confirm if my profile has been approved or not since I haven't received any email and I am able to send job proposals?

Hi Rimmal,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, how can I confirm if my profile has been approved or not since I haven't received any email? Waiting for your response... Thank You.

Hi Al,

Yes, your profile is now accepted. Feel free to start bidding on projects in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork as well as our Resource Center; where you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

thanks man

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths