🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Chirag,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

can you check my profile is approved or not?

Hi Abdul and Ariful,

I checked and can confirm that your accounts are approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started on Upwork as a freelancer. You can find more useful videos on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, How to know that my profile is approved or not? I don't understand this.

I would like to know if my profile was approved. Thanks in Advance.

Hi Shree,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

can you please tell me either my profile is approved or not,as I haven,t recievel any email but Iam able to send proposals?

Hi Numaad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I know if my account was approved or not? Thank you

Hi Wiki,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

In addition, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ebf31b7a
Community Member

Hi, I want to ask why my account has been suspended although I put all the correct information. kindly inform me I have attached ss which you can see.

vb.JPG

Hi Wiki,

I can see that the team reached out to you via a support ticket regarding your account status and you've replied to it. Rest assured they will get back to you soon with more information.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hii,

I applied for my profile approval 24 hours ago but I haven't received any kind of mail whether my profile is approved or not, so I just wanted to know the status.

Thanks,

Vedant Daigavane

Hi Vedant,

I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started on Upwork as a freelancer. You can find more useful videos on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Humaira,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events is a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello there 🙂 

I am brand new to upwork as "talent". I have used it many times as a client.

I just created my profile, and I am not sure if it is live/approved?

Can you let me know what the process is here? Do I get an email?

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mia,

Yes, your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How to know my Upwork profile is approved or not?

Hi Chetanya,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals at any time. To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Just want to verify

Hi Johnvel,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, Can any one please check my Accounting Profile is approved or not? I did't received any sms or email regarding confirmation of profile and not received any acconts related jobs aftter clicking on find job.

Regards. 

Hello Imran,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Mr. Pradeep

Can anyone help me on how I would know if my account is already approved?

Hi Roland, 

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

how to know my upwork account is approved or not.i am not seeing any option there to check.

Hi Sultan,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi! It was more than 12 hours. And i just wanna know that why my profile is still under review? Am I missing something here?

Thanks.

Hi Tuyet,

I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started on Upwork as a freelancer. You can find more useful videos on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hi, why is it taking my project catalog longer to be approved?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cyrus, 

Let me go ahead and look into this and come back here once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cyrus, 

I'm coming back here to let you know that the team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi. How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Liubov,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

How to know that my profile approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Najim,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events is a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out Resource Center as there you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Upwork,

Good day. Just to confirm my application and profile if it's activated or approved. I didn't receive any notification email that my application has been approved. However, when I tried to submit a proposal it went through but I never received any email notification based on my default email preferences. I'm afraid that my profile is not active or is not yet approved or kind a glitch.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehboob,

I checked and your account was accepted. Proposals you have sent were successfully delivered to the clients. This you can check under your Proposals page or Connects History. Feel free to continue with bidding on projects and please check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths