🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

ok

ashz11
Community Member

Can someone please check and confirm if my account is approved?

Hi Aayush,

Yep! Your account is approved and you should be able to start subitting proposals for jobs. 
You can still continue working on improving your profile and adding more information about your skills and experience there. Check out freelancer resources for some tips on getting started! 

~ Valeria
Upwork
mhasan275
Community Member

How do I know if my profile is approved or not? In my profile "under review" is not showing. Even I am seeing my available connect is 210. But while I am going to bid, it is showing I have zero connections. 

Please help me

Hi Mahmudul,

I checked and it looks like your account has been already accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan to apply to jobs. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency. For more information please check out this help articlePlease make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
mik3518
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Muhammad! I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork
habibur853
Community Member

thanks man

5b9ee884
Community Member

Hi,

Can you also check mine. I already got an active proposal but cannot get an official offer. The client says that my profile is not vertified, but I haven't been asked to do that and I am not sure what to do from here to fix it. 

Have a nice day. 

Best, 
Stefan Weichert

Hi Stefan,

Your profile is approved and clients can hire you at any time, regardless of the verification status on your profile. 
Once you're required to verify your profile, our team will reach out to you directly as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
837b7a30
Community Member

Good Morning,

My account is approved?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mushtaq, 

I can confirm that your registration was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out;  and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork
ali-mesan
Community Member

Hi, I would also like to know if my profile is approved or not? 

Hi Mesan,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths